Snake In The Monkeys Shadow (With Subs & Dub) ETF

Latest News, Screen Shots and Anouncements

Moderator: Pete Senior

Nathan@FLK

Postby Nathan@FLK » Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:47 am

A strange individual is advocating our FLK copy of Snake In The Monkey's Shadow looks like this below.

Distorted colours
[img]http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/1152/flk04.png[/img]

Distorted picture
[img]http://img94.imageshack.us/img94/2718/flk02.png[/img]

To put the record straight our ETF-FLK copy is this one below. We have never sold the above copy at any point in time. Our VPD version is a lot cleaner than the one displayed.

VPD VHS cut version. We sold this before the uncut letterbox copy 6 years ago.
[youtube]B5xMU2S15u8[/youtube]

Our official version we have been selling for the past 5 years is this one below, which now has subtitles with English and Chinese audio together. This will be available in about 3 weeks.

[youtube]XZG4bUoDvJE[/youtube]

For those who are not familiar about, what we are and what we do, see this below.

We clean up picture quality and colour correct and now we also remove video rolls
[youtube]f_HRBgQFA4Y[/youtube]

We are just fans like you and all we want is to keep the genre going.

kaleyboy

Postby kaleyboy » Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:34 pm

As the strange person in question I feel compelled to reply. You need to blame the person who uploaded that disc to ADC, they said it was the FLK version. I just downloaded it and took some screenshots, believing the uploader when they said it was the FLK release. Here's the link to the download page, check for yourself: [url link=http://asiandvdclub.org/details.php?id=14493&hit=1]HERE[/url]
Don't shoot the messenger, blame the one who posted it.

Nathan@FLK

Postby Nathan@FLK » Sat Jun 04, 2011 2:40 pm

The sub version wont be available for another month or so.
[youtube]XZG4bUoDvJE[/youtube]

kaleyboy

Re:

Postby kaleyboy » Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:50 am

[Quote=J0shuaKane]in another thread i compared releases and pete said that was, in fact, the old FLK release. where the snake scene was just added in and flashback during the end fight is missing.[/Quote]
But it was actually an FLK release. So I was not incorrect in labelling it as such? Good to know.

Monkeygift

Postby Monkeygift » Sat Dec 24, 2011 12:22 am

Kaleyboy talking about bad quality releases, how ironic!

kaleyboy

Re:

Postby kaleyboy » Sat Dec 24, 2011 10:47 am

[Quote=Monkeygift]Kaleyboy talking about bad quality releases, how ironic![/Quote]
Why should I care about anything you say? You've put out one project which seemed to take you forever to do. People in glass houses should not throw stones. And where did I talk about a bad quality release in this thread? I was simply using the old release to compare against my new version (which was given away for FREE). Stop trolling just to stir up further arguments!

Monkeygift

Postby Monkeygift » Sat Dec 24, 2011 11:04 am

[Quote]
Why should I care about anything you say?[/Quote]

- Yeah, why should you? If you didn't care you wouldn't answer but you did... lol

[Quote]You've put out one project which seemed to take you forever to do. People in glass houses should not throw stones.[/Quote]

- Here I have to correct you my dear Kaleyboy, it's not because I did 1 project with Houndslowteam that I didn't do other projects before. Check my account on ADC under CTEVE and you'll find at least 20 + projects with remastered pictures, subs etc...

[Quote]And where did I talk about a bad quality release in this thread? I was simply using the old release to compare against my new version (which was given away for FREE)[/Quote]

- You should read yourself again I think you forgot what you wrote already and the condescending tone you used.

[Quote]Stop trolling just to stir up further arguments![/Quote]

- Again, this goes back to my previous post "how ironic". Kaleyboy telling others not to troll LOL! that's the best one I've seen this year. It's like a thief telling you not to steal. Please Kaleyboy do us a favor and stop posting here, all your whining is not very constructive.

- Btw, you have 240 posts on this board, how many are positive??? And I do not count your introduction as positive.

kaleyboy

Postby kaleyboy » Sat Dec 24, 2011 11:35 am

Well I must quite popular judging by how many people here seem to write about me, lol. Again, I challenge you to show me where I mentioned anything about a bad release in THIS THREAD? Quote me to prove it, otherwise shut your face monkeyboy. And as caring about you, I care about defending myself when people like yourself (for your own motives) choose to dig up old threads and troll just to stir up arguments. What's the problem mate, santa not fetching you anything for crimbo this year, so you go on the internet to take it out on others?

Return to “Latest News”