18 FATAL STRIKES..

Tell us the movies that you know are cut and Flashlegsrare will recover where possible.
Pete Jr

Postby Pete Jr » Fri Dec 15, 2006 6:51 am

I told you guys before the is a SUPER CLASSIC movie and all the release versions put out are ALL CUT BADLY!!! and worst still they are bad copies from tapes:H

Having said this that scene you mentioned is not CUT Polly!! I believe its meant to be as you see it.

pollypolly

Postby pollypolly » Fri Dec 15, 2006 8:23 am

Thanks for the info Pete. I couldn't see any other obvious cuts in my print so whatever the actual cuts are, they didn't really ruin my enjoyment of the film. Despite some comedy nonsense in the first half, this is definitely a wicked film. Sze Ma Lung deserves Hall of Fame status for his role here.

Aka Tek

Postby Aka Tek » Tue May 11, 2010 9:52 am

Ive got a dutch WS print with dutch subs with the same scene as you describe polly.

This movie is awesome though. Watched it last night and remembered this thread and had to comment.

Would you guys agree with me when I say that maby there was a bit to much comedy and a little to little scenes with Chiang Long Wen vs Sze Ma Lung? It was pretty cool that Chung Tin got some screentime doing fights though!

kungfumoviecinema

Postby kungfumoviecinema » Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:50 pm

yea me to i have the dutch version also and the dutch version of ninja in the dragons den.

Lee

Return to “Cut Movies Awareness”