please help me for four movies title

What's the latest and hottest rare kung fu out there?
oldays

please help me for four movies title

Postby oldays » Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:23 pm

hi,

There are four films where i liked, which i could not remember those names. I hope that i can find the names of films, who can remember.

The first film, where i remember can, there were two fighters; one of them are girl and the other is a boy. Each other were fighting and they werenâ??t know, they were sister and brother. As they were fight, they turned out and as this scene they have fallen mascots, which half red sphare mascots, which their father have given them. The mascots fallen their belts and they saw that mascots and they understood that they are sister and brother.

To the other film, gangesters are escaping a manâ??s girlfriend. And the man goes to the his girlfriendâ??s life. But the gangesters are cutting the manâ??s one of his leg. Then the man are returning back with hopeless to his life. Then he found a book which an art of kung-fu where the man with a leg fight kung fu art. And he decides to have his revenge and he attends to rescue his girlfriend. Then he achieves this.

To the other film, the man drives his two whelled cars, and his back carries a man who had pig tail head. The man who drives, when he says some words where special ones, the man who had pig tail head are fighting to the people who are around them and then he sits again the two whelled car. At the end scene the driver fought the man who had pig tail head and killing him.

The last film, that i watched¸ the kung fu master have a special method to train his pupil. The master chooses a position for his pupil, which his waist to up, and his belly down and his foots are parallel to the bottom and he stood parallel to the bottom with ten fingers. And his master are putting the eggs under to the his fingers. If the eggs are squashes, his master says that make an omlett and eat it. And the pupils¸ doesnâ??t like to the omlett at all. And the following days, the pupil stood with four fingers and this procedure follows till he stoods till one finger stand stills.

very thanks...

SaritaLinda18

Postby SaritaLinda18 » Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:15 pm

The last one sounds like a Jackie Chan's movie, but I'm not sure and don't remember the title...

oldays

Postby oldays » Mon Jan 14, 2013 7:50 pm

very very very thanks venomsfreak , SaritaLinda18 for your answers.
the last movie Invincible Shaolin.I hope that others are remembered too

oldays

Postby oldays » Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:35 pm

Not really sure but this is what it could be.

first film: Holy Flame of Martial World?

second film: Champ Against Champ

third film: maybe Drunken Dragon?

thanks, but they are not

SaritaLinda18

Postby SaritaLinda18 » Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:59 am

Don't you have any information about the actors ? It could help a little bit...

oldays

Postby oldays » Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:02 pm

I and my uncle was watching old school kungfu movies in 80's when i was 10-12 years old.I can't remember actor,actress or title. only above...

Return to “Rare Movies”