Story of 36 Killers

What's the latest and hottest rare kung fu out there?
falkor

Story of 36 Killers

Postby falkor » Fri Nov 11, 2011 1:16 pm

This is 5th on my viewing schedule! :D

[youtube]wduZghWLxr0[/youtube]

falkor

Postby falkor » Fri Nov 11, 2011 7:47 pm

Should be for sale in the next batch of rares!

falkor

Re:

Postby falkor » Fri Nov 11, 2011 7:50 pm

[Quote=Pete Jr]This one from Toby's collection then mate? or have you started to buy reels on your own now.[/Quote]
Nah, it's not from Toby; it's from Oliver in Germany. I'm not buying reels; all my money is being spent on magazines lately.

falkor

Re:

Postby falkor » Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:21 am

[Quote=Pete Jr]What is in the batch and how much are they being sold for mate?[/Quote]
I don't have any details yet mate. Best to email Roger Judd in Canada.

SaritaLinda18

Story of 36 killers

Postby SaritaLinda18 » Sun Mar 04, 2012 7:13 pm

Meng Liang's (Pai Ying) brother kills a young noble and his men, who have killed some villagers, in order to save a young lady. The young noble's father, Master Lo, offers 100 taels of gold to get all the Meng's heads and they have to leave the town. Meng Liang meets one of the killers, a well known swordsman called Li Hao and this one gives him his words that he' ll give Meng Liang three days in order to settle his things before chasing and killing him. When Meng Liang, his mother, his brother, his wife and the young lady his brother has saved arrive at his uncle's house, this one and his son have disapperead. At night, Meng Liang's cousin returns and tells him that his father is prisonner in Lo's house and the three boys go to free him. While the fight Lo's and his allies' men (among which there is Tang Ching), they discover that the nobles are ploting in order to get rid of the king and they rob a secret message. As he has decided that he will be the only one allowed to kill Meng Liang, Li Hao helps them to escape, but when they are chased by Tang Ching's men, Meng Liang's mother, his brother and the young lady are killed, while his wife is kidnapped.

Finally Meng Liang succeed in taking revenge for his whole family.

It's a very good movie, with good fights, sometimes with amazing weapons such as cymbals used by Tang Ching's men, while this one uses a sword with littles bells.

In secondary roles as two of Tang Ching's sons, we recognize Chen Kuan Tai and Pai Piao (without their moustaches !).

This movie is worth watching.

Return to “Rare Movies”