KICKBOXER'S TEARS remaster

All New Wave Kung Fu Talk Going Back From the Late 80's
Pete Jr

Postby Pete Jr » Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:29 pm

[Quote=pollypolly]
sadly neglected sub-genre.[/Quote]

Polly if you have any projects up your sleeve my friend....lets do one together....I've already spoke to Monkeygift about a FLK/Houndslow Team joint project for the future....

Chi Liu San

Postby Chi Liu San » Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:36 pm

Mint print indeed!

Eagles Claw Champ

Postby Eagles Claw Champ » Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:43 pm

blimmy its clean mates

pollypolly

Postby pollypolly » Tue Jan 17, 2012 5:22 pm

[Quote=Pete Jr]
Polly if you have any projects up your sleeve my friend....lets do one together....I've already spoke to Monkeygift about a FLK/Houndslow Team joint project for the future....[/Quote]

Nothing really springs to mind for GWGuns but I would love to see an uncut composite of [b]Dreaming The Reality[/b] one day. Taking the scenes cut from the standard HK print from the German version and splicing them back in...trouble is, no one seems to have the German print...

rarebastard

Postby rarebastard » Tue Jan 17, 2012 6:39 pm

We have that scene from our german member and we planned to do it there's about 3-4 other moderns we want to get done but moon and yukari fans will be very happy!

Pete Jr

Postby Pete Jr » Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:05 pm

[Quote=pollypolly][Quote=Pete Jr]
Polly if you have any projects up your sleeve my friend....lets do one together....I've already spoke to Monkeygift about a FLK/Houndslow Team joint project for the future....

Nothing really springs to mind for GWGuns but I would love to see an uncut composite of [b]Dreaming The Reality[/b] one day. Taking the scenes cut from the standard HK print from the German version and splicing them back in...trouble is, no one seems to have the German print...[/Quote]

When ever you are ready Polly...just say the WORD my friend....You already know my work.

Return to “New Wave Movies”