FLK Projects

HK Classics talk. Shaw Brothers, Golden Harvest and independent Classics. Share your views.
Presicion25

FLK Projects

Postby Presicion25 » Fri May 10, 2013 2:25 am

When a film is labeled FLK Project at the bottom, does that mean it was cleaned up in terms of picture quality? or are just the subs re-translated? I noticed it on Shaolin Kung Fu Master (Wong Tao) and a couple of others.

Presicion25

Postby Presicion25 » Sun May 12, 2013 12:55 am

I use internal hard drives in a docking station. One of my drives wasn't recognized anymore by my computer so it kept asking me to format. I found out I could recover files even if I formatted. So after I formatted I used a program called Recuva. It took a LONG time because it was a 1TB drive but I recovered over 95% of my files. The scan took 15 hours and to recover them onto another drive took almost 15 hours as well but It worked. There are other programs that can do it too, as long as you don't put anything else on the drive because it will overwrite and there's less of a chance you can recover the files. I am very sorry to hear that you have lost those films.

samtheseed

Postby samtheseed » Sun May 12, 2013 12:02 pm

This happened to me a while back...Pete.
I managed to recover 100% of what i thought i'd lost. Then i put over 2,000 films in a file sharing site called MEGAUPLOAD and lost the lost!

Return to “Traditional Classic Movies”