Athena's greetings !

Introduce yourself on the Forum
Athena

Re:

Postby Athena » Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:47 pm

[Quote=Chi Liu San]Welcome, nice to have another female join the clan. [/Quote]

Thank You Chi Liu San !
It is great to see that one of the things I LOVE about the majority of MA movies, the fact they are NOT PREDJUDEST AGAINST FEMAILE FIGTHERS applies to the FLK Clan too !
A big thank you again , [img]http://kaleidoscope.cultural-china.com/chinaWH/upload/upfiles/2009-12/29/the_bride_with_white_hair_2_199362ca94ca3a08883142dd.jpg[/img] Athena ...

Athena

Re:True....

Postby Athena » Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:55 pm

[Quote=Fang Shih-yu] [Quote=RTF600] This has to be the strangest introduction page I've ever read![/Quote] Yes, but it still PALES in comparison to the "Waiting for Godot" thread, hands down!;)[/Quote]

YES I CALLED YOU BROTHER , BROTHER FANG !
Thank you for the great (above ) tip !
[img]http://media.lunch.com/d/d7/232468.png?2[/img] Sister Athena

ShaolinChamber36

Postby ShaolinChamber36 » Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:04 pm

I thought I had already left a comment in this thread, but I didn't see one. So sorry for the late greetings. Welcome Athena!!!!!

I am based in California myself, always nice to make a new acquaintance from around the globe.

Athena

Re:

Postby Athena » Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:43 pm

[Quote=ShaolinChamber36]I thought I had already left a comment in this thread, but I didn't see one. So sorry for the late greetings. Welcome Athena!!!!!

I am based in California myself, always nice to make a new acquaintance from around the globe. [/Quote]

ShaolinChamber36 ,
Thank you !!
I lived in Santa Monica for 2 years , great place!
But it was getting fairly expensive & sort of crowded if you could not afford the top places .
But the climate ! It is "terrible" were I am now (MO) must be perfect out there now ???
Thank you again , Athena

Athena

Re:

Postby Athena » Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:51 am

[Quote=venomsfreak] [quote] I LOVE about the majority of MA movies, the fact they are NOT PREDJUDEST AGAINS FEMAILE FIGTHERS [/quote]

Yes Athena I love that too! In addition to Venoms I love the movies of Polly Shan Kuan and Pearl Cheung. I love how anyone can defeat an opponent using the right techniques in kung fu movies regardless of their gender. [/Quote]

Thank you venomsfreak !
I am glad you agree! Polly & Pearl Awesome ! This is a good chance for me to ask you :what is the best thread for the female (actresses ) wuxia fighters ?? [img]http://masterleemovies.files.wordpress.com/2007/11/shadow1.thumbnail.jpg?w=270[/img]
Thank you , Athena the invisible lol
( That would have been a user name !! I like Brigitte Lin in that !!)

Magnificent Disciple

Postby Magnificent Disciple » Sun Jun 06, 2010 10:52 am

Welcome to another Lady. Always a pleasure to meet fellow fu fans. big up Athena!

Athena

Re:

Postby Athena » Mon Jun 07, 2010 1:22 am

[Quote=Magnificent Disciple] Welcome to another Lady. Always a pleasure to meet fellow fu fans. big up Athena![/Quote]

Thank you Magnificent Disciple !
That is a COOL USER NAME !!! Nice to be here & thanks for the big up !

& don't worry about your BLOND MOMENT , My hair is not blond but SNOWWHITE of course( LOL ). But back when I were not a member I used to stop by & read the reviews ( They are good !) & look at the forums for a while before I paid any attention to the catalog ( Sorry flk ..).
So you are not the only one !
Athena

Athena

Re:FRANCESCO...

Postby Athena » Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:15 pm

[Quote=FRANCESCO] Welcome to the forum Athena;)[/Quote]

Thank You MUCH hehe !!
Best to one & all, Athena ;)

Return to “Introduction”