who are you?

Introduce yourself on the Forum
Lui Gung

Postby Lui Gung » Mon Apr 04, 2005 9:32 am

According to my wife I am obssed. I just concider myself a collector and someone who is trying to spread my love for kung fu as much as I can. Sometime I have to slow myself down because I'am spending way to much on movie's. Personally i blame the internet for this. Information on movies I have not seen just comes like the daily paper (you gotta know where to look, but i don't think this is a problem for you guys). What i know of, I gotta have. Recently I bought about twentyfive Shaw poster on e-bay. Lucky for me my wife took this very light. i watch about three to four movies a week and when I'am not training (kung fu) I write reviews, bio's and other stuff for my website (www.kungfufilms.nl). Now that i think of it I just should vote obssed, but not only with kung fu movie but kung fu en China in general!

limubai2000

Postby limubai2000 » Tue Apr 05, 2005 2:48 am

I'm the biggest collector/fanatic/obessed fan on Guam!! OK so I am the only one on Guam but still...

I'd have to say somewhere between fan and collector... as I tend to be picky about things other than films that I obtain. I'll get any kung fu film and keep it but anything else I'm pretty picky about.

shaolinmonk85

Re:

Postby shaolinmonk85 » Tue Apr 05, 2005 7:00 pm

[Quote][I]Originally Posted By ironfistedmonk2003[/I]
[B][Quote][I]originaly posted by Hwang Jang Lee[/I][B]I mean the knowledge is wasted on non kung fu fans, as they are an inferior breed ;) Obviously kung fu enlightenment is the highest accolade anyone could hope to acheive in this life! [/B][/Quote]

Amidha Buddha[/B][/Quote]
how could you quote buddha on this ironfistedmonk lol!! that one made me laugh my ass out.

Pete Jr

Postby Pete Jr » Wed Apr 06, 2005 7:28 am

I would like to clasify myself as a super collector LOL

Ol'Dirty

Postby Ol'Dirty » Wed Apr 06, 2005 10:27 am

hey flash you and a few others on here are definatly super-collectors!

mackan

Postby mackan » Wed Apr 06, 2005 1:37 pm

I think i might be somewhere between a collector and obsessed :)
Since i got a new job 5 months ago i must have spent atleast 700$ on oldschool kungfu

Eagles Claw Champ

Postby Eagles Claw Champ » Thu Apr 07, 2005 5:30 am

If you are obsessed mackan then meet me I'm totally nuts about my flicks and I dont care how much I spend this is my life when it comes down to my kung flicks.

I get withdrawal simptoms when I stop watching my flcks for 3 days or more and my rist and fingers start shaking LOL

Return to “Introduction”