From The Highway 1970 Classic (Re-Mastered Subs)

Latest and upcoming FLK projects.

Moderator: Pete Senior

kaleyboy

Postby kaleyboy » Thu Oct 27, 2011 5:27 pm

Anyone wishing to quickly check this out can do so over at Ray's site: Shaolin Chamber 36. He will be streaming it all week.

HAZ74

Postby HAZ74 » Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:42 pm

To anyone who reads any of my posts, you can see that nothing has been insinuated, and, if anything, I have suggested that FLK was in the right to put out this project. That's why I don't go on the internet so much anymore. Too many crazy people, too many fights over nothing, and too many people selling garbage.

kaleyboy

Postby kaleyboy » Thu Oct 27, 2011 9:09 pm

[Quote=Pete Jr]You and your friends can do as you like over at Shaolinchamber.....STOP HIJACKING this thread....You said you piece and its DONE!!..if Ray wants to plug his show he is a member here he can mention it in another thread.

If you continue this you will have to go to an INTERNET CAFE To get back in this forum as a TROLL :H

I have several IP Address you use from time to time ALL LOGGED in a script I wrote personally to monitor activity of TROUBLE MAKERS AND TROLLS ON FLK that includes your alias!!
[/Quote]
I've been a moderator of the FuSubs section on SC36 since Ray added a forum last year. FuSubs have long been supporters of Ray's excellent site, providing many copies of our projects for him to give away in competitions on his site. Likewise, Ray has been very supportive of us and our projects. So if you define being a troll as someone who supports a site they are closely linked to, then I must be a troll. Or could it be that you are just acting childish? Like a kid who threatens to take his ball home so no one can play unless he always gets his own way. I think that is closer to the truth. I've championed Ray's site on plenty of forums, including fandom earlier today. I didn't notice anyone there accusing me of being a troll for mentioning SC36.

HAZ74

Postby HAZ74 » Fri Oct 28, 2011 3:19 am

It was a question. Your answer makes sense, but it's obscured with a strange leap of logic. I asked for raw facts because I was interested, and you provided them. I don't know why you'd go on like this. This is all too weird for me. Have a nice life.

And for the record - Kaleboy is not my mate. I barely know him. I don't think FLK stole "From The Highway" or did anything dishonest. You put out "From The Highway" before Fusubs did. There's nothing wrong with that. It's business. That they uploaded it on ADC to spite you is not that cool. One thing is clear to me, though, Pete. You are a very bizzare man. I would delete this thread not because of anything said by fusubs or anyone else, but because you've gone ahead and made yourself look terrible.

Once again, for the sake of clarity - The FLK "From The Highway" release looks very legit. Your menus look good and it's great you were able to put out such a great rare film. Fusubs releasing the torrent on ADC was not the best move. Now the guy who telecined it will not get back a dime of his investment, which sucks. I collect film on 35mm and have many rares on film, so I know how much a thing like this costs. I do not think in anyway that FLK or their nameless Italian friend did anything wrong, but I do think that Pete's responces are absolutely bizzare, make no sense, and that the fan scene is pretty messed up.

Monkeygift

Postby Monkeygift » Fri Oct 28, 2011 4:24 am

Not to throw any oil on the fire in this thread but I was checking both clips from the FLK release and the FuSubs release and I don't know which master they got, if it's the same or whatever but to me the FLK print looks much better in terms of colors! The FuSubs print looks too pink/blue like I'm checking the movie through an aquarium?! :(

Fusubs print:
[youtube]s6X8srcAkK8[/youtube]

FLK print:
[youtube]6Z0psFGJRvo[/youtube]

HAZ74

Postby HAZ74 » Fri Oct 28, 2011 4:45 am

If the caps are of two different scenes, then it's impossible to tell if it is the same disc.

I find Pete's responces to be out of line, because no one would respond the way he did unless he was guilty of something. The question was phrased as "For the sake of clarity..." which actually allows Pete the opportunity to tell his side of the story. Instead he became defensive and went off on a tangent. I have a sure-fire way of telling if the FLK project is derived from the fusubs project. If I come across an FLK copy of the disc, I'll post my findings. Or not. Who cares? It's the internet.

HAZ74

Postby HAZ74 » Fri Oct 28, 2011 12:03 pm

Again, to simplify things - For a person who isn't guilty, you're pretty defensive. You asked if english is my first language, ranted about kfc, and acted like I accused you of something when I asked a very innocent question. Maybe that's your personality, but it doesn't make you look good.

kaleyboy

Re:

Postby kaleyboy » Fri Oct 28, 2011 9:21 pm

[Quote=odioustrident]So fusubs stated that they're putting out the torrent because you had an intent to distribute it right?

Are you saying they made that up? Its fine if you are but please make that clear..... I might have read that wrong as this thread is lengthy now.

I guess whats most important is which went up first. The torrent or the youtube video from flashlegsrare.[/Quote]

Both the torrent and the youtube video were from FuSubs. Here's the video link:

[youtube]s6X8srcAkK8[/youtube]

Monkeygift

Postby Monkeygift » Sat Oct 29, 2011 2:02 am

Guys, you should just drag this matter in PM, its getting lame, I feel like I'm reading the script of an American Drama lol!

pollypolly

Postby pollypolly » Sat Oct 29, 2011 10:58 am

[Quote=Monkeygift]Guys, you should just drag this matter in PM....[/Quote]

I agree and while everyone has the right to voice their facts & opinions on this matter, I do feel that there is more than enough material here for people to make up their own minds. To keep the thread from being dragged on even further I'm going to lock it as I think everyone has had their say on this one.

The film is out there now thanks to the Italian collector, FLK & FuSubs so however you wish to view it - either by paying for a copy or downloading it, do so and enjoy the fact that another rare has been unearthed in pristine quality.

Return to “FLK Projects”