Two main villains?

Feel free to pop in here and pose any question to the board. The resident members will be more than happy to help out, whether it be movie identification or star geneaology, chances are someone here can answer you.
Silver & Gold Dragon

Two main villains?

Postby Silver & Gold Dragon » Fri Nov 02, 2012 12:56 pm

There's a few Fu Films with two henchmen who fight together often twin like "Silver & Gold Tiger" from KUNG FU OF EIGHT DRUNKARDS, Tang Keung-Mei & Tang Keung-Ying are identical twin brothers in real life & in FIVE SHAOLIN MASTERS, Twin swords Meng Hoi & Chin Yuet-Sang in WARRIORS TWO, Brandy Yuen & Addy Sung play the Deaf & Blind man team ect the only film I can think of where there are to 2 main villains is CRIPPLED AVENGERS Chen Kuan-Tai & Lu Feng are father & son but they don't fight together & Chen clear has the more power where as a lot of the twin fighters are equal & fight as one.

I was wondering it there are any films with two main villains? specify equals & fight as a team combining skills almost fighting as one.

samtheseed

Postby samtheseed » Fri Nov 02, 2012 3:02 pm

Fair Question...jrcma
I can only think of Crystal Fist (Deaf and Blind Team)

Silver & Gold Dragon

Two main villains?

Postby Silver & Gold Dragon » Fri Nov 02, 2012 5:05 pm

[Quote=samtheseed]Fair Question...jrcma
I can only think of Crystal Fist (Deaf and Blind Team)[/Quote]
Yeah I meant to say that but it only came out "Brandy Yuen & Addy Sung play the Deaf & Blind man team" They were not quite the kind I was specially asking for when I said main I was meaning the big bosses as it where but actually twin/deadly duo's of fighters are good as well actually in fact villain or hero would be fine for that matter.

crowman

Postby crowman » Sat Nov 03, 2012 12:00 am

red man green man in dragon claws

shrimp and crab (tommy lee and Chiang taoI
in mysterious footworks

samtheseed

Postby samtheseed » Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:52 pm

Coward Bastard (1980)
Wang Lung-Wei...Iron Dragon
Kwan Fung...Flying Dragon

Silver & Gold Dragon

Postby Silver & Gold Dragon » Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:19 am