what movie is this?

Feel free to pop in here and pose any question to the board. The resident members will be more than happy to help out, whether it be movie identification or star geneaology, chances are someone here can answer you.
Aka Tek

What movie is this?

Postby Aka Tek » Mon Apr 30, 2007 7:21 pm

From what I remember there was a ladie getting carried around in a "period-kung-fu-movie-taxi"(not a rickshaw though, cant remember what they are called but the rich people used to get carried around in them in the kung fu movies). The "taxi" and the people who carried it got attacked by somebody (dont remember, it could have been a gang of theives also). It is a swordplay movie by the way. When the ladie gets attacked blades on the roof of the "taxi" starts spinning. I think the theive stood on the roof while they did but he escaped from them.

Does anybody know what the title of that movie is?

Aka Tek

Postby Aka Tek » Mon Apr 30, 2007 7:28 pm

If it helps, the fight happened outside, maby in the forrest?

Aka Tek

Postby Aka Tek » Tue May 01, 2007 12:05 pm

Thanks for the replys guys. "Jade Fox" you say...... I have got that movie but havent yet watched it. I remember that scene that I tried to explain from a trailer (or something like that) from some site. I wonder if it wasnt FLK that had the clip on the site?

Aka Tek

Postby Aka Tek » Tue May 01, 2007 8:27 pm

Its nice to know that it seems to be a pretty appreciated movie among the forummembers. I will have to check Jade Fox out mates.

pollypolly

Postby pollypolly » Sat May 23, 2009 3:41 pm

That clip is actually one of the highlights of the film. The movie as a whole isn't actually that great..however, the end fight is very entertaining.

Return to “Newbie Question Area”