guns of dragon

For disscussion about gun play movies of all the eras.
rarebastard

guns of dragon

Postby rarebastard » Sun Feb 25, 2007 4:43 pm

raymond liu plays an HK police officer on a much needed vacation after busting up 14 triads. he is going to see his wife and son in new york city where they live a pleasant uneventful live. at the many requests from his wife he finaly decides to give up being a police officer but that doesn't stop trouble from finding him. a chance crossing of paths of him(liu) and triad member played by mark cheng is just the start of troubles for this couple. the lacky reports back to the head of the triad who has ironicly just come to new york to have meetings. he look at at his watch and says "we have time" just by the way veteran actor patrick lung kong who is known in the film as "the general" delivers that line you know its big trouble in store for liu's character. the ambush don't go as planed and results in the capture of a big brother in the triad and liu's character being put under police protection.
so much for the protection the have a loud mouthed fat captain and a americanized chinese FBI agent that quote on qoute "eats more hambergers than porkbuns" and needs to grow a set. liu soon bonds with this chinese as i guess he feels more confortable with him.
there is an exclaimation point put on when the general decides to do the unthinkable and go up into the cop shop guns blazing. he tells the other bosses "buy a newspaper tommorrow and save it for your ancestors" he wasn't joking either the poor cops didn't stand no chance liu still escapes. this sets the tone for the final encounter but i think i have said too much

Lady Fox

Postby Lady Fox » Thu Mar 01, 2007 7:40 am

This sounds like a good movie. I will see if I can find it. Does it have a aka? You know how they change the names here in the US.

rarebastard

Postby rarebastard » Sun Mar 04, 2007 7:46 pm

i bought it in chinatown under that name i think they have more copies

Return to “Heroic Gunshed Discussion”