anyone have any suggestions on what i should look for next???

For disscussion about gun play movies of all the eras.
rarebastard

Postby rarebastard » Fri Feb 09, 2007 1:41 am

yeah polly pricess madam aka angel protectors is my favorite godfrey ho because he doesn't just slap his name on someone elses work.

bloody brotherhood is a nice flick i would tell you to get this if you like triad flicks.

i have yet to see killer angels or don't play with fire but i trust your judgment polly i will be getting these when i get a chance, great work guys keep um coming. pete jr. i know you got some heat when it comes to new wave lets hear your picks.

Pete Jr

Postby Pete Jr » Sat Feb 10, 2007 12:19 pm

Rare my friend you are doing a great job in this section. Keep up the good work...

rarebastard

Postby rarebastard » Sat Feb 10, 2007 11:58 pm

thanks for the kind words pete but its a group effort and this HG area needs all the help it can get getting off the ground.

on polly's suggestion i watched killer angels wow i am surprised i don't hear more about this film its no joke. glad i watched it, i even had the pleasure to see a dubbed copy. the dub had gordon liu dubbed by one of those old shaw voice actors so it added to the affect
action direction by chui fat yes the same guy that burned moon lee half to death so you know what you get crisp fighting scenes gun fire and lots of things blown up ... blowed up real good.
tony liu an old school veteran directs this film and keeps it downbeat and limits moon's silly antics to a minimum. this film is required moon lee viewing if your a fan of hers IMO

pollypolly

Postby pollypolly » Sun Feb 11, 2007 3:38 pm

Excellent! I'm glad you enjoyed it as much as I did Rare!. Moon Lee looked great in this...

rarebastard

Postby rarebastard » Sun Feb 11, 2007 4:58 pm

yes she did polly excellent choice now if i could find me a copy of that don't play with fire bit.|:o

pollypolly

Postby pollypolly » Sun Feb 11, 2007 5:42 pm

Thanks man! But yes, 'Don't Play With Fire' is on a whole different level of intensity, trust me my friend, you won't be disappointed!

Return to “Heroic Gunshed Discussion”