MY EUROCRIME COLLECTION THUS FAR

For all the fans into Spaghetti Westerns, Itallian Crime, Black Exploitation and Horror
k-fist

Postby k-fist » Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:23 pm

They are not for sale Death Kick Kung Fu ... they are for my friends and the fans out there ... if you want them ask pollypolly or Whirlwind they got them. I am still waiting till my friend comes over with my new pc .... he build a custom machine for me, only for videoworks !!! Maybe this week he comes and than i start the subs for Comandamenti Per Un Gangster pollypolly i know you are waiting a long time now .... For the videowork i bought a lot of equipment the last months a Time Base Corrector a Sony Color Corrector and a Elro VideoLimiter now the VHSrips are perfect and if there is still some noise in the picture i use a Virtual Dub filter who is very good.

chopsocky

Postby chopsocky » Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:58 am

my fight to the death is greek subs fullscreen english dubbed video quality.

still need to check death hunt

pollypolly

Postby pollypolly » Mon Aug 02, 2010 6:06 pm

[Quote=K-Fist]Maybe this week he comes and than i start the subs for Comandamenti Per Un Gangster pollypolly i know you are waiting a long time now ....[/Quote]

No rush my friend, take your time and if you need any help with subs as we mentioned just let me know.

[Quote=Chopsocky]still need to check death hunt [/Quote]

Likewise, no rush mate. Cheers for looking.

chopsocky

Postby chopsocky » Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:13 pm

death hunt is widescreen english with finnish subs about 2nd-3rd gen vhs qua

pollypolly

Re:

Postby pollypolly » Sun Aug 08, 2010 4:30 pm

[Quote=chopsocky] death hunt is widescreen english with finnish subs about 2nd-3rd gen vhs qua[/Quote]

Thanks for checking Chopsocky :)
It's the Finnish print that I'm after but more of a 0 or 1st gen copy. Cheers anyway though, much appreciated.

Return to “Spaghetti Western and Black Exploitation”