Violent Rome.

For all the fans into Spaghetti Westerns, Itallian Crime, Black Exploitation and Horror
chopsocky

Violent Rome.

Postby chopsocky » Wed Dec 19, 2007 9:55 pm

Wow, what an increadibly good poliza flick.
This has one of the most heart thumping car chases i think i have ever scene, i really recomend this movie to fans of the genre as it just has everything you will want. Lots of violent gun action, good car chases and it is pretty dam violent.
I just got a new widescreen transfer, beautiful print taken from original reels think im gonna have to find an english track to match up to it as its in italian.

pollypolly

Postby pollypolly » Wed Dec 19, 2007 10:08 pm

Definitely!. It's one of Merli's best for sure - along with Violent Naples, Special Cop in Action, From Corleone To Brooklyn and of course, Rome Armed To The Teeth.

chopsocky

Postby chopsocky » Thu Dec 20, 2007 12:04 pm

Im starting trades in a few months, my print is wide, glass and uncut for anyone who is interested.

pollypolly

Postby pollypolly » Sun Dec 23, 2007 10:29 am

Many thanks for sharing Whirlwind - much appreciated mate!. There are so many Italian soundtracks that I wish I could get my hands on but unfortunately the majority seem to be pretty obscure which is a real shame, as they are ripe for re-discovery.

Return to “Spaghetti Western and Black Exploitation”