Big Boss Uncut?

Tell us the movies that you know are cut and Flashlegsrare will recover where possible.
pollypolly

Postby pollypolly » Tue Apr 18, 2006 6:26 pm

Sorry, I wish I did my friends. I dont even have a copy of the film at my flat!! My dad owns the 'family copy' but it's just your regular version.

Hung Boxing Kid

Postby Hung Boxing Kid » Mon Apr 24, 2006 2:53 pm

Hello everybody,

i´am found a interesting website of a new realse of The Big Boss, with the famous saw scene.

[url link=http://www.kungfusinema.com/NEWS.htm]THE BIG BOSS UNCUT[/url]

scroll down.....

The Company " Saray Filmcilik " will realese this film, with the saw scene and the prostitude scene with cheng li ( Bruce Lee ). The Titel of the DVD is ( Büyük Patron ).??? But it does not stand, when it is published.

regards

pollypolly

Postby pollypolly » Mon Apr 24, 2006 2:59 pm

Interesting that a Turkish company are releasing this.
'Buyuk Patron' is the literal Turkish translation of 'Big Boss'. I noticed your interest in tracking down other Turkish martial arts prints Hung - where are you from mate?

The Fan

Postby The Fan » Mon Apr 24, 2006 6:11 pm

Hi Hung,

this is a great news... i hope this turkish company realese this film uncut.

Hung Boxing Kid

Postby Hung Boxing Kid » Mon Apr 24, 2006 6:14 pm

yes i hope too.....

Hung Boxing Kid

Postby Hung Boxing Kid » Fri Aug 25, 2006 9:24 pm

sry not news. :-( i have send a email to the administrator from the website. I´am waiting for a answer.

Fabhui

Re:

Postby Fabhui » Sun May 20, 2007 11:51 am

[Quote=freeze] I just checked for it again..seems like it might be out *somewhere* but since I only know English I cant get a handle on it. If anyome knows anything, please give a holler.[/Quote]

If it does get a release you can be sure I'll know about it!!

To be honest I think the best chance we have of the full uncut Mandarin print of The Big Boss being released is through Joy Sales in Hong Kong.
Muldoon posted a thread over at his forum about some of the future Joy sales releases and this bit of info got tongues wagging:

3) A film that shall remain nameless (for the time being)

A much requested alternate version of a certain film will probably make its DVD debut courtesy of Joy Sales. Like Bullet In The Head, the alternate version of this film is very well known but it has never been released on DVD. Everyone knows about it but no company has been able to release it and most people assume it has been lost.

I say it will "probably" be released because some issues between Fortune Star and Joy Sales need to be resolved. If all goes well, the alternate version of the film will be included on the bonus disc. Just be forewarned that it's in extremely bad shape but I think fans will be happy to see this "alternate version" which is actually the original version of the film.

A lot of fans are thinking that it is likely to be the uncut print of The Big Boss but who knows....

pollypolly

Postby pollypolly » Thu Sep 03, 2009 8:04 pm

I don't see the point of posting them up with all the watermarks. What would anyone go and do with a grainy and fuzzy VLC grab anyway?
Typical nonsense that you only find with kung fu fans.

Return to “Cut Movies Awareness”