Fist Of Dragons aka The Fighter with Two Faces aka Fist Of Dragon

Tell us the movies that you know are cut and Flashlegsrare will recover where possible.
Aka Tek

Fist Of Dragons aka The Fighter with Two Faces aka Fist Of Dragon

Postby Aka Tek » Mon Oct 23, 2006 7:40 pm

This was something gang.

I watched it yesterday and last night and have to say it was pretty cool for sure. The print maby wasnt the best but the movie (story, cast etc.) was noticible. Lo Lieh plays an evil gangster who works for Bruce Cheung. Judy Lee and her sister cooperates with the police and infiltrates the mob to try to put the evil people in jail.

But were is the bizzare element you might wonder? Take it easy friends, after about half the running time a gang of polyester-dressed people ( "creatures" ) take the stage. I wont tell you whos behind it but its a pretty weird element if you ask me. The reason they have dressed up is to steal something on a party and maby thought the polyester/creature dresses was a nice touch of the robbery, I dont know.

The plot isnt the best some might think but if you like your Lo Lieh and Judy Lee you probably would like to think about buying it.

I suspect that the movie have been cut though, the whole movie has a runningtime for about 66 (?)minutes or something like that. There is a "couch-scene" (dont remember what the runningtime was but it probably was around the middle of the movie) were its pretty obvious that something has happened with the source of the disc. Does anybody know the runningtime for the uncut version?

Aka Tek

Postby Aka Tek » Tue Oct 24, 2006 6:36 pm

Is it the subbed FLK version that has a runningtime for 80 mins as the site says? Ive got the dubbed FLK version (thanks to Pete) and as I said its about 66 mins if I remember correct.

Aka Tek

Re:

Postby Aka Tek » Fri Jan 05, 2007 6:11 pm

[Quote][I]Originally Posted By Whirlwind[/I]
[B]I`ve got an old vhs of this as Fist of Dragon that`s dubbed & runs 81 mins.The film was ok & the best parts were Judy`s fight scenes.It made me laugh that all Judy had to do to fool Lo Lieh was put a hat on to become a bloke called Peter
lol

The fancy dress fight was pretty good but obviously they were stuntmen as all of a sudden they were busting out the flips & big spin kicks !
& they didn`t look to ladylike either in those tight outfits
lol
[/B][/Quote]

81 minutes you say.......how is the quality of the VHS then mate?

Return to “Cut Movies Awareness”