Evil Cat Missing Some Boobage

Tell us the movies that you know are cut and Flashlegsrare will recover where possible.
pollypolly

Postby pollypolly » Fri Jul 14, 2006 7:28 am

Hey there Gfanikf - Got your PM. I'll be looking at the Rainbow VHS tomorrow morning and will pay particular attention to the hot tub scene!

I'll do another thorough comparison when the Deltamac DVD touches down mate.;)

pollypolly

Postby pollypolly » Sat Jul 15, 2006 10:44 am

Hey Ian,
I've quickly checked the Rainbow VHS of 'Evil Cat' and there is definitely some nudity in the hot tub scene.

It's about 7/8 mins into the film and the guy walks in to the bathroom with a towel around his waist and whilst facing the woman who is in the tub (naked from chest up) he drops his towel and climbs in. They then make love briefly (bit of inoffensive canoodling), she then stands up to grab the shower head and we see a full body nude shot of her from behind. There is no actual sex shown though, nor is there any frontal nudity.

It's actually pretty tame as far as sex scenes go,so it's a shame an alternate clothed version was shot for the masses. Very interesting discovery though Ian, I look forward to seeing the Deltamac version for more comparisons!.

Incidently, to convert PAL running time to NTSC divide the time by 24 and multiply by 25.

Hope this helps for now!

pollypolly

Postby pollypolly » Sat Jul 15, 2006 11:18 am

No worries mate!. It's generally and roughly about a 4 minute difference between PAL & NTSC times.

Aka Tek

Postby Aka Tek » Sat Jul 15, 2006 3:02 pm

I didnt know that pollypolly, thanks for telling mate.

Return to “Cut Movies Awareness”