A Bittersweet Life (2005) and Man From Nowhere(2010) double bill..

Discuss the greatest Korean Movies Available
Vengeance_served_On_a_ColdDish

A Bittersweet Life (2005) and Man From Nowhere(2010) double bill..

Postby Vengeance_served_On_a_ColdDish » Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:54 pm

Anybody seen these action movies yet??
Both films kind of similar in style and genre being about Revenge... I was pleasantly surprise at how entertaining the Man From Nowhere was, tons of action brutal fight scenes I love it.. Hopefully when the time comes I would love to see these movies back to back...
[Size=3][B] Overview from HKflix
[/Size][/B]A Bittersweet Life-A top mob boss orders his right-hand man, Sun Woo, to spy on his mistress as he suspects her of cheating on him. His orders: kill her without hesitation if she is having an affair. But the situation soon gets out of hand for Sun Woo...

[youtube]_o3X4GqfZZ0[/youtube]

The Man From Nowhere-An ex-special agent CHA Tae-shik's only connection to the rest of the world is a little girl, So-mi, who lives nearby. Her mother, Hyo-jeong smuggles drugs from a drug trafficking organization and entrusts Tae-shik with the product, without letting him know. The traffickers find out about her smuggling and kidnap both Hyo-jeong and So-mi. The gang promises to release them if Tae-shik makes a delivery for them, however it actually is a larger plot to eliminate a rival drug ring leader. When Hyo-jeon's disemboweled body is discovered, Tae-shik realizes that So-mi's life may also be in danger. Tae-shik becomes enraged at the prospect that So-mi may already be dead and prepares for a battle, putting his own life at risk.

[youtube]URLtMbZLeVk[/youtube]

Vengeance_served_On_a_ColdDish

Postby Vengeance_served_On_a_ColdDish » Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:59 pm

I suck at embedding youtube videos...

Return to “The Best of Korean Movies”