One Of The Best Double Bill Ever Made!!!

Recomended films and latest titles from Flashlegsrare
pollypolly

Postby pollypolly » Wed Apr 19, 2006 5:07 pm

Both absolute classics in my book too. I know most people like the first more but personally, I think Part 2 just has the edge over it.

Silver & Gold Dragon

Postby Silver & Gold Dragon » Sun Dec 20, 2009 9:39 pm

V:) The Secret Rivals are very good but i've only seen the first & i think it's one of Best Seasonal Films.

pollypolly

Postby pollypolly » Mon Dec 21, 2009 6:58 pm

I actually prefer Secret Rivals 2. But yes, both great films.

Silver & Gold Dragon

Postby Silver & Gold Dragon » Mon Dec 21, 2009 8:32 pm

hmm sounds itersting probably check it out in the new year how does Secret Rivals 3 stand?

pollypolly

Re:

Postby pollypolly » Mon Dec 21, 2009 8:52 pm

[Quote=jrcma]hmm sounds itersting probably check it out in the new year how does Secret Rivals 3 stand? [/Quote]

Secret Rivals 3 is a re-title of 'Northern Kicks, Southern Fists' starring John Liu and Alexander Lo Rei. Apart from having Liu in the starring role, it's unconnected to the other two films.
I'm not a fan of John Liu or Lo Rei, and so I don't own the film but someone else here might be able to help out.

Silver & Gold Dragon

Re:Re:

Postby Silver & Gold Dragon » Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:02 pm

[Quote=pollypolly] [Quote=jrcma]hmm sounds itersting probably check it out in the new year how does Secret Rivals 3 stand? [/Quote]

Secret Rivals 3 is a re-title of 'Northern Kicks, Southern Fists' starring John Liu and Alexander Lo Rei. Apart from having Liu in the starring role, it's unconnected to the other two films.
I'm not a fan of John Liu or Lo Rei, and so I don't own the film but someone else here might be able to help out.[/Quote]

Not a fan of John Liu? but you still like Secret Rivals??

pollypolly

Re:Re:Re:

Postby pollypolly » Tue Dec 22, 2009 7:09 pm

[Quote=jrcma] [Quote=pollypolly] [Quote=jrcma]hmm sounds itersting probably check it out in the new year how does Secret Rivals 3 stand? [/Quote]

I'm not a fan of John Liu or Lo Rei, and so I don't own the film but someone else here might be able to help out.[/Quote]

Not a fan of John Liu? but you still like Secret Rivals?? [/Quote]

That's correct. There are tons of films where I may not like the main star(s) but the films themselves may be excellent.

Goldenswallow

Postby Goldenswallow » Wed Dec 23, 2009 8:49 am

Not a fan of Lo Rei? Sef, I'm shocked and disappointed!

Although it's not really connected and it's maybe not as good a 'film' as the two 'Secret Rivals' I find 'Northern Kicks, Southern Fists' the most enjoyable. The shapes are blistering!!!!!

pollypolly

Re:

Postby pollypolly » Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:49 pm

[Quote=Goldenswallow] Not a fan of Lo Rei? Sef, I'm shocked and disappointed!
[/Quote]

:) Maybe I've been a little harsh on Lo Rei himself there but to me his name is synomymous with "Ninja" movies...and I'm definitely not a fan of Ninja films! The man has skills though for sure!

Deadly Ninja

Re:WOW!

Postby Deadly Ninja » Thu May 10, 2012 5:20 pm

[Quote=fist]don't like John Liu but you like athe film that he stars in.hmmmmmm lol i know that i'm johnny come lately on this thread but that statement blew me away.bizarre! anyway how can anyone be a fan of martial arts movies and dislike John Liu?hmmmmmm.lol[/Quote]

John Liu is one cool dude on screen.

Return to “FLK Recomendations”