We\'re Back!!!

Latest News, Screen Shots and Anouncements
Daigoro

Postby Daigoro » Mon Oct 10, 2011 8:55 am

Well your right there were a lot of bugs, you managed to knock the ones i noticed rather quick though. I can't really say what feature should be implemented next, im no authority here but i would like to see a stable search-forum-option, it seems like it would the only obvious thing missing. One last very humble suggestion would be to put a link to the latest comment from every topic in the subforums as a quick link on the side bar. Online Users - Hottest Topic - Latest comments. I really do not know how else the look or feel could improve, Pete you've done an OUTSTANDING job to say the least.

Pete Jr

Postby Pete Jr » Mon Oct 10, 2011 12:42 pm

Thanks Daigoro....many here would not understand what it takes to write the script for a website the size of FLK's.....we did have a lot of bugs and the obvious ones are all fixed now.....Thanks also for your suggestions...I will certainly take these on-board.

ShaolinChamber36

Postby ShaolinChamber36 » Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:18 am

The new site and forum look are amazing!! I'm really loving it Pete. You guys really did a great job. Love Live FLK!

Pete Jr

Postby Pete Jr » Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:32 am

Thanks Ray.....it took me and my sister 3 months of hard work to re-build the entire website in PHP thousands of lines of script and it was quite hectic mate...the good thing is we can do anything we want in terms of expansion and new added features at will....Thanks for your kind words.

Athena

Postby Athena » Thu Dec 01, 2011 12:25 am

The new site looks very cool, stylish, updated & modern !! Congratulations on the achievement FLK !!

I have been way of the (internet) girth for a while. Spend the last 60 days in DR Congo ( mostly refugee camps outside Goma) working as a medic for MSF (Doctors Without Borders) & the internet connection as well as normal things (to us) like running uncontaminated water, electricity, sewers, safety etc.. are practically non existent many places still. Tried to access FLK a few times I was at a (so called) motel to do online bill pay on the relic computer in the lobby but the new web link came up as "Private/Restricted domain, access denied" or some such thing so I guess that is a complement to the new sites security protocol !

Anyways, congratulations again !!

~Athena

Chi Liu San

Postby Chi Liu San » Thu Dec 01, 2011 12:47 am

Welcome back Athena.

Athena

We're Back!!!

Postby Athena » Thu Dec 01, 2011 9:07 pm

[Quote=Chi Liu San]Welcome back Athena.[/Quote]

Thank you very much Chi, you are always unusually kind ! How are you these days ? & To not stray to far of topic how do you find the changes to the site (affecting the use of it)now that it has been in effect for a while?

Thank's again !

Return to “Latest News”