We\'re Back!!!

Latest News, Screen Shots and Anouncements

Moderator: Pete Senior

midboss

Postby midboss » Sun Oct 02, 2011 1:19 pm

The site looks very nice indeed. Congrats!

k-fist

Postby k-fist » Wed Oct 05, 2011 12:24 pm

Nice to see you back with this great new update and designe !!!!

ShaolinChamber36

Postby ShaolinChamber36 » Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:18 am

The new site and forum look are amazing!! I'm really loving it Pete. You guys really did a great job. Love Live FLK!

Athena

Postby Athena » Thu Dec 01, 2011 12:25 am

The new site looks very cool, stylish, updated & modern !! Congratulations on the achievement FLK !!

I have been way of the (internet) girth for a while. Spend the last 60 days in DR Congo ( mostly refugee camps outside Goma) working as a medic for MSF (Doctors Without Borders) & the internet connection as well as normal things (to us) like running uncontaminated water, electricity, sewers, safety etc.. are practically non existent many places still. Tried to access FLK a few times I was at a (so called) motel to do online bill pay on the relic computer in the lobby but the new web link came up as "Private/Restricted domain, access denied" or some such thing so I guess that is a complement to the new sites security protocol !

Anyways, congratulations again !!

~Athena

Athena

We're Back!!!

Postby Athena » Thu Dec 01, 2011 9:07 pm

[Quote=Chi Liu San]Welcome back Athena.[/Quote]

Thank you very much Chi, you are always unusually kind ! How are you these days ? & To not stray to far of topic how do you find the changes to the site (affecting the use of it)now that it has been in effect for a while?

Thank's again !

Return to “Latest News”