The ZiiEagle

Latest News, Screen Shots and Anouncements
RTF600

The ZiiEagle

Postby RTF600 » Sat Feb 12, 2011 1:08 am

[url link=http://www.ziieagle.com/]ZiiEagle[/url]

Introducing ZiiEagle - Movie Box. This complete collection of 668 Celestial Shaw Library movies is the key to unlocking the Chinese psyche shaped by 3000 years of Confucian philosophy. The movie gems contained within this small treasure box (imagine the space saved instead of cabinets filled with 668 DVDs) were made in 50 significant years of Chinese history, bringing together numerous famous actresses, actors and dedicated directors. ZiiEagle brings the Shaw movie viewing experience to a whole new level. With the latest technology, Shaw Brothers movies have been transformed after being masterfully and laboriously restored to their original glory.

ZiiEagle has also been meticulously programmed for the best possible user experience, with special movie viewing features not found anywhere else. You would not want to go back to watching movies the old way after experiencing ZiiEagle Movie Box. You can create up to 100 bookmarks per movie, and return to enjoy them later. Perfect as an auspicious gift for others or yourself, ZiiEagle keeps usage simple while adding exciting new features. Watching movies is ordinary. Personalization, interaction and playing with movies is the future!

Discover the best of Chinese classic films from Celestial Shaw with the ZiiEagle Moviepedia catalogue, specially put together by a dedicated team of editors and designers. Written in both English and Simplified Chinese, it also includes profiles of the directors, cast and entire filmographies. Read about Chairman of Creative Technology Ltd, Sim Wong Hoo's vision for ZiiEagle, and how this collection of movies contributes to the Asian community in the eyes of renowned academics. The Moviepedia also contains a treasure trove of information on the companies involved in this project and the efforts that have gone into digitally restoring these movies. It also highlights the use of Creative's high-performance Zii chipset for enhancing the movies' visual quality.

*Movie synopses, posters and screen shots. Written in both English and Simplified Chinese, the ZiiEagle Moviepedia lists every movie with given classification rating, director, main cast, genre and year of release. It also includes movie synopses and their original posters and screen shots.

Sadly they don't ship out side of Singapore.;*O

Vengeance_served_On_a_ColdDish

Postby Vengeance_served_On_a_ColdDish » Wed Feb 16, 2011 2:48 pm

A fanboy's dream.. I read that it won't be under warranty if used outside of Singapore which sucks cause I know I will wore this machine out like my fleshlight, LOL... Most of them or all are in 720p but I can't tell the difference really..
If yah live in Singapore, this is a steal for sure...

Chi Liu San

Postby Chi Liu San » Sat Feb 19, 2011 12:58 pm

A dream indeed to get hold of this box.

RTF600

Postby RTF600 » Sat Feb 19, 2011 7:41 pm

Same here Chi, this would make an ultimate gift for the fu fan.

Return to “Latest News”