NEWS FLASH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Latest News, Screen Shots and Anouncements
fist

NEWS FLASH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Postby fist » Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:05 am

I hate thieves!LOL the thieves that i'm refering to are the guys that reap benefits off of another man's labor.I say this once again loud and clear ladies and gents let's continue to give our support to Flk,Jamalito,rare kungfu and any others who are putting in major work doing these projects.these guys are providing us fans and collectors with some of the finest and rarest kungfu films around they deserve to reap the benefits of their labor. the far east flixs ,red suns,hk flixs and others that's stealing these guys films and putting them on their sites as their own,i really despise these guys,they are nothing but common @~!kin thieves. we should not ,i will not support theft.Pete is putting in major @~!kin work on his projects mates,this guy got three or four different subtitle translations for one movie,do you guys realize how much work is involved in this????????let's give these guys our support people,if you see a second and third party site selling these guys projects turn a blind eye dont even send your money to these guys to support theft.how dare you @~!kin crooks take another mans labor,pass it off as your own and undercut him in your prices.

Eagles Claw Champ

Postby Eagles Claw Champ » Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:36 am

da geezers who do this stuff mate aint got no shame mate and trust its all about making money on other fans hard work.

Chi Liu San

Postby Chi Liu San » Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:56 pm

It the new way forward these days.

Athena

YES !!

Postby Athena » Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:26 am

I could not agree MORE everyone !! Let US ALL do what WE can to support ALL these projects, voice the truth & enlightened the misconceptions that seem to be flourishing on these TOPICS !!

From the DEPTH of my HEART : THANK YOU Pete, FLK, AMRS, Jamal, FuSubs, Shinsengumi & ALL OTHERS with a pure intention !!

Xiexie, ~Athena

Presicion25

Re:YES !!

Postby Presicion25 » Tue May 24, 2011 5:00 pm

[Quote=Athena] I could not agree MORE everyone !! Let US ALL do what WE can to support ALL these projects, voice the truth & enlightened the misconceptions that seem to be flourishing on these TOPICS !!

From the DEPTH of my HEART : THANK YOU Pete, FLK, AMRS, Jamal, FuSubs, Shinsengumi & ALL OTHERS with a pure intention !!

Xiexie, ~Athena[/Quote]

I second that!

Return to “Latest News”