HEROIC SISTERHOOD ..!!!

Latest News, Screen Shots and Anouncements

Moderator: Pete Senior

Athena

HEROIC SISTERHOOD ..!!!

Postby Athena » Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:29 pm

Hello all my FLK friends !!

I have 2 good reasons for my less than normal visits the last few days ... One is my Midterm exams, BUT the OTHER one is much more exciting !! Athena returns with an ASIAN GREEK VENGEANCE so to speak ..!! So I present :

[B]Heroic Sisterhood ..!!![/B]

[B]Were can you meet 3 GREEK GODDESSES WITH PURE HOT ASIAN ACTION BLOOD running through their veins ?? ONLY HERE !!![/B]

[img]http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs1231.snc4/156379_1243068174164_1753156524_437145_6216248_n.jpg[/img]

[url link=null]http://www.facebook.com/pages/Heroic-Sisterhood-The-Ladies-Asian-Action-Cinema-Appreciation-Society/151960294851326[/url]

Athena along with her sisters AchillesGirl and Aphrodite have now started the

[B]HEROIC SISTERHOOD -- The Ladies Asian Action Cinema Appreciation Society ..!!![/B]

And YOU thought it could NEVER happened !! The originator of this brilliant idea is the wonderful AchillesGirl ( who many of you know ), who deserves the credit for pulling us together! It is a pleasure and an honor for me and Aphrodite to be HER A** KICKING SIDE KICKS!

Our mission/vision is to share, educate, discuss, support and even attract to this wonderful genre new female fans .. Beside off course support the GREAT FEMALE FANS that already are exists !!

Most of all WE AIM TO have fun together, while we share our [B]" UNIQUE FEMALE PERSPECTIVE ..."[/B] !This is something that both Athena (while being privileged to write for the only and only ShaolinChamber 36) and AchillesGirl in her super cool blog have been repeatedly complemented on ..

Off course it is not a "unique perspective" to US but just HOW WE FEEL !! But it does definitely express the need for a place like ours!! Were the LADIES WHO LOVE ACTION movies can come together & have a ACTION BLAST w/ a FEMALE TWIST !!

So if you are a lady who love, like, are starting to like, want to check out what "MA movies" is all about COME AND CHECK US OUT !! Also if you are any of me or AchillesGirl's Forum friends ( or if you are a dearly BELOVED enemy for that matter !!). Come and say hello !! All are welcome ...Even if you have that XY chromosome it is ok ...! We will appreciate your support !!

Who knows ?? ..Maybe you beautiful lady love could be either a hidden or undiscovered ACTION FAN !! It has happen before .. One of the 3 Greek Goddesses have herself been a "hidden fan" in her early days of appreciating the genre ..! This is TERRIBLE ! It is NOW HIGH TIME to rid the society of the silly pre set notions about what is feminine and what women( and men !!) are a SUPPOSED to like !

[B]A LADY WHO LIKE THE ASIAN ACTION GENRE IS COOL, SEXY, FEMININE, FUNNY, BROAD MINDED, HAS GOOD TASTE (!) AND MOST OF ALL IS HONEST, TRUE TO HER SELF AND KNOW WHAT SHE WANTS !!! In a word IRRESISTIBLE !!! [/B]

We are just starting out and have lots more coming up ... BUT we are the ONLY ones with the MUST SEE verdicts ( "from a female unique perspective ") for :

[B]* Who is HOT ? Who is COOL ? And Who is VICIOUS ? * [/B]
Featuring both FEMALE and MALE Action Stars !!!

Come see us !!

~ AchillesGirl, ~ Aphrodite and ~ Athena..

Return to “Latest News”