Username Change!!

Latest News, Screen Shots and Anouncements

Moderator: Pete Senior

pollypolly

Postby pollypolly » Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:01 pm

Something tells me that with that many posts to your credit, that must be you Pete Jr?

Will be strange to address you as Death Kick Kung Fu...I'd like to still call you Pete if that's ok Pete?!V:D

pollypolly

Re:

Postby pollypolly » Sat Aug 29, 2009 1:20 pm

[Quote=Death Kick Kung Fu] [Quote=minute fong]Like it Incidentally, has there been a 'Death Kick' in any movie? A sort of leg-based 'Dim Mak', if you will... [/Quote]

Yes! I took the name from this movie!!
Shaolin Death Kicks aka Master of Kung Fu
[img]http://www.flkcinema.com/Rsleeves/Shaolin%20Death%20Kicks%20aka%20Master%20of%20Kung%20Fu.gif[/img]

This a favorite of mine with Ku Feng.....Great movie!!!...Kung Fu has a technique called the Death Kick in this movie.....

[Quote=Death kick Kung fu ]Do I still call him Pete, do I call him DK (bit too fast and furious cheesy that one ) or is it Mr Death? Throw me a bone here blud! [/Quote]

lol IFM I regard you as a good friend blud! after all these years with FLK even we've not yet met.....so you can always call me Pete.....the same with all my friends here in this thread and that most certainly includes you Polly....;)

[/Quote]

That's good to know Pete ;)

As you know by my signature, I've always been a Ku Feng fan but boy does he have some moves in Master of Kung Fu! I don't think I'd ever seen him move so fast as that in any other film.

Athena

Re:Username Change!! Oh Wow ?? ;)

Postby Athena » Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:21 am

[Quote=Pete Jr] I've recently changed my USER NAME to Death Kick Kung Fu.....Just fancied a total change...:)

I've not been around lately......been extremely busy with work and will be for the next month or so....I will pop in as when I can but mainly weekends now sadly:([/Quote]

How does this work Pete ?? Why did you change it back again ??? lol Both are very COOL BTW !! Did you try any other ones ??

I often wonder what makes people chose their USER NAMES !!

~Athena

Return to “Latest News”