two posters for sale

You can sell your memorabillia and posters here with no objection from flashlegsrare.
Pete Senior

Postby Pete Senior » Wed Feb 02, 2005 2:03 pm

Its seems me we have 2 very high profile collectors on here. There is a lot you 2 gentlemen can teach us all.

I'm referring to Chingdog and Eagles Claw, if anyone happens to be wondering who they are.

Daniel your collection must be quite large now considering you are a great pioneer in this field.

And Eagles Claw you owe me a movie my friend.

Pete Senior

Postby Pete Senior » Thu Feb 03, 2005 9:38 am

Hi Daniel

I had to watch GHOST HILL Tien Peng you sent my son last week ( I truly enjoyed this movie with intense pleasure). You are most definitely one of the best and most knowledgeable collectors in the STATES and I cant forget the time you sent me HEROINE OF TRIBULATION that was something to actually find.

Its a great pleasure to talk to people like yourself in regards to this expensive (smile), but enjoyable hobby of ours.

And of course we have the same taste in our rare movies and that evidently creates great topic's for good conversations.

Pete Senior

Postby Pete Senior » Thu Feb 03, 2005 9:57 am

Hi Richard

I see you are enjoying yourself.

And can you tell me what is LOL stand for. I guess this question gives my age away.

Return to “Sale & Trade”