Magic Ring Lobby for sale! Best photo of the lot!!

We trade movies that we don't have. On this page you can name a title that we do not have in our possession, to trade for a movie we do have and also fan made projects.Trading among fans is also done on this page. Selling your goods and products is not allowed without the permission of FLK administrators.
samtheseed

Magic Ring Lobby for sale! Best photo of the lot!!

Postby samtheseed » Mon Aug 06, 2012 7:03 pm

[IMG]http://i1126.photobucket.com/albums/l601/graemer1959/MagicRing.jpg[/IMG]

Is This Movie Any Good? A Close Friend Of Mine Has An English Dub Version Of This, Just Wondering If It Was Worth Watching.

SaritaLinda18

Postby SaritaLinda18 » Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:37 pm

I confirm that there's at least somebody interested in this one !!

samtheseed

Postby samtheseed » Tue Aug 07, 2012 8:14 am

Hope My Friend Doesn't Realise Just How Rare This Movie Actually Is. He Has The GREATEST Collection Of Martial Arts Movies I've Ever Come Across, Mine Alone Is Pretty Awesome...But My Friends is Something Else. I'll Give This Movie A Viewing And Then See If He's Willing To Part With It.

samtheseed

Postby samtheseed » Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:17 am

[IMG]http://i1126.photobucket.com/albums/l601/graemer1959/mr2.jpg[/IMG]

To acquire this ring,one has a embark on a perilous quest like in The Mummy,Indiana Jones,Lord Of The Rings etc.Chia Ling and co volunteer to risk their lives on this quest and did they succeed?.................well...............eh.... .......just.
Anyway this ring is not a finger ring but a slightly bigger golden ring that can be thrown at an opponent I mean use as a weapon as in Ways Of Kung Fu.The magical ring can also expand and contract from approx 6 inches minimum in diameter to roughly 2 feet maximum when the need arises.
Eventually during the end fight Chang Yi took on all four protagonists at once but when he realised that the duel was taking longer than necessary even though our heroes/heroine where no match for him he decided to unleash the scorpion so he can end the battle quickly then attend to other more important issues.
Chia Ling now knew that even the snowball's chance in hades that they might have had of winning had evaporated so she took out the Magic Ring hidden in her chest pocket and flung it at the scorpion which had now increased in size to human form so it can pulverise it's opponents.
The Magic Ring then hovered over the scorpion's head for a moment,became larger,then slipped through the head of the scorpion and tightened itself around the neck.
This messed up the scorpion's psyche causing it to switch sides and counter attack Chang Yi and his cohorts instead.
Still Chang Yi was almost invincible but he made a grave error of trying to finish off the scorpion by a deadly blow to the head while sitting on it's back after frantically failing to get the ring off the neck..As he was about to strike,the scorpion swung it's enormous tail and gave Chang Yi a big sting which sent him to his maker.However our protagonists suffered one casualty due to bad guy Yi's might and tenacity.

samtheseed

Postby samtheseed » Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:04 pm

He certainly does Pete Jr.

samtheseed

Postby samtheseed » Tue Aug 07, 2012 4:01 pm

I believe he obtained this movie whilst touring Canada sometime in the early 80's.

samtheseed

Postby samtheseed » Tue Aug 07, 2012 6:55 pm

Hopefully i'll get to watch it as soon as he gets his house in order due to flooding in the West Dorset area. He's from Canada. He's over here for a few months at a time.

lauslee

Postby lauslee » Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:39 pm

Any news on this one Samtheseed?

samtheseed

Postby samtheseed » Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:13 am

Not Yet lauslee.
Due to the flooding his area received.

loempiavreter

Postby loempiavreter » Tue Sep 25, 2012 12:38 pm

I'd be willing to pay some buckos if he wants to make a dvd rip of it... :)

Return to “Trading Page”