Order 2703-1380355977-166

If you are having any difficulty with placing an order via our shopping cart you may place orders here. Note: Please Do NOT Enter Your Credit Card Details On This Page Call us on this Number with your credit card details (00971) - 4 - 224 - 3736 (Dubai Warehouse Offices)
andrasdisco

Postby andrasdisco » Tue Oct 29, 2013 7:07 am

Thank you SuperK !

andrasdisco

Postby andrasdisco » Thu Oct 31, 2013 7:12 am

lol The shipment has arrived yesterday !!! I'm very satisfied . lol One question : movie "Miss Please be Patient " has audio problems ? like sound glitches ?

Thank you and best regards to the FLK team !
Greetings from Romania

SuperK

Re:

Postby SuperK » Thu Oct 31, 2013 7:35 am

[Quote=andrasdisco] lol The shipment has arrived yesterday !!! I'm very satisfied . lol One question : movie "Miss Please be Patient " has audio problems ? like sound glitches ?

Thank you and best regards to the FLK team !
Greetings from Romania [/Quote]

The reason for the sound glitches is because we spliced out some very bad video VHS rolls and the sound glitches occur from these small splices and the sound warp from VHS rolls. It original source was from VHS with horrible VHS rolls and it took us some time to remove most of them, for a better quality viewing. The good thing is its subtitles and this is a bonus, cos you can follow the storyline from the subtitles and ignore the sound glitches.

Regards
SuperK

Here is an example of bad video rolls being removed and a complete upgrade of quality viewing. We are the only rare kung fu website that actually does this for fans
[youtube]f_HRBgQFA4Y[/youtube]

andrasdisco

Postby andrasdisco » Thu Oct 31, 2013 12:05 pm

Thank you for the info .I was afraid that the DVD is defective .Please continue your impressive and highly professional work.
Thank you again
Best Regards
Andras |:o

Return to “FLK Orders Page”