Reference No. 1855-1-256048273

If you are having any difficulty with placing an order via our shopping cart you may place orders here. Note: Please Do NOT Enter Your Credit Card Details On This Page Call us on this Number with your credit card details (00971) - 4 - 224 - 3736 (Dubai Warehouse Offices)
sifu iron perm

Reference No. 1855-1-256048273

Postby sifu iron perm » Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:53 pm

Hey its been over 2 weeks since ive ordered and apparently been shipped.

If you can let know if there is a delay? Im off in a few days time from the postal address so would be ideal to have it before i set off..

cheers

kaleyboy

Re:

Postby kaleyboy » Fri Oct 15, 2010 4:35 pm

[Quote=Pete Jr] ( I can guarantee you no one can actually get hold of all our latest project versions in our catalogue because we UPGRADE PRINTS CONTINUOUSLY and most of the time we DO NOT ADVERTISE ITS A PROJECT anymore[/Quote]
Pete, don't you think this is a little unfair to people who have bought a previous version - they won't ever know that an upgrade is available, only new buyers will get the upgrade:(

sifu iron perm

Postby sifu iron perm » Fri Oct 15, 2010 8:17 pm

just received an email regarding a postal strike so that further explains the delay.
I was just catching up with the order info due to me moving out of this address.

Hope to recieve it real soon.

Cheers.

kaleyboy

Re:

Postby kaleyboy » Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:28 am

[Quote=Pete Jr] How can this be UNFAIR and in what way, this site sells its titles at a standard price for the last 8 years our regular customers read the comments under ever movie and can tell if its new or old........ its just that we dont SAY THE WORDS FLK NEW Project anymore. .........Besides that you guys paid $175 for a DVD-R recently and it was then sold for a fiver two weeks after at a showing and most of you guys were OVERJOYED by the way things turned out and in my mind this was a justified reason to use the words UNFAIR;*O......now all because we dont advertise our projects as NEW anymore we are UNFAIR (If you were a regular customer here you would have noticed we upload SCREEN SHOTS for all new upgrades now).......Sorry mate you really need to look elsewhere in regards to this UNFAIR argument.[/Quote]

Well you said you never advertise an upgrade, so I was saying that your customers who had bought these movies before, might not be happy that they wouldn't know that an upgrade was available. Now you change your tune and say you tell people about upgrades - so stick to saying one thing, don't change it just to suit your arguments. You either told an untruth by saying you don't advertise upgrades, or you're telling one now by saying you do. Which is it? You can't have both. By telling people about upgrades, it's a form of advertising. And who are these people who paid $175 for a DVD-R? I was part of a GROUP PURCHASE, we paid around $10 each for our copies, no more than the £5 it was sold for at the screening, and I was one of the most vocal in my dislike of the way that whole deal was handled. I even posted here when Falkor tried to flog Born Invincible in the same manner. However, I was told that it wasn't right to air such views on this site as it leads to dis-harmony. So now you're critical of people for not speaking out, even though you stifle such debate here? You're being a bit of an hypocrite in these matters. You're a total passive-agressive Pete, you like to come over as everyone's friend, yet underneath the calm exterior, you seeth with unresolved anger. If you didn't like the whole Falkor/Toby Russel deal, then you should've said something at the time. Don't bring it up now months later, in a completly unrelated matter. You're well out of order!

kaleyboy

Re:

Postby kaleyboy » Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:52 am

[Quote=Pete Jr] I always find this hairsplitting arguments a bit off key as though you are trying to pick a argument or something ....because you entered into a thread which was related to a customers query and had absolutely nothing to do with you so I responded because you are not affected in the slightest by FLK projects and whether we advertise them or not.......I've said before I'm not looking for a petty arguments with you or anyone .......From what I gather from this type of situation its the typical nonsensical argument that goes nowhere......In saying this its ends here......I have no time for this SO YOU WIN BY A KNOCKOUT RESPONSE!!.....|:o

This thread is for FLK Orders Page responses not for petty arguments........and my first response was not directed at you.

I apologise for my response sounding rather off and I will say OPENLY that deal with Massacre Survivor was wrong IMO and you were the only person that tried to make this clear.... I can confirm that.[/Quote]

I was responding as someone who has bought FLK movies from you in the past, and would do again if [I]I knew[/I] an upgrade was available. Only I don't check the catalogue, just the forum here, so if upgrades were never advertised, I'd never know about them. So I was respnding as a result of that, nothing else. My follow up was made as strongly as it was because I felt your response was way OTT, I was only making a civil point originally, not killing anyone.

kaleyboy

Re:

Postby kaleyboy » Sat Oct 16, 2010 1:10 pm

[Quote=Pete Jr] [Quote=Kaleyboy]I was responding as someone who has bought FLK movies from you in the past, and would do again if I knew an upgrade was available. Only I don't check the catalogue, just the forum here, so if upgrades were never advertised, I'd never know about them. So I was respnding as a result of that, nothing else. My follow up was made as strongly as it was because I felt your response was way OTT, I was only making a civil point originally, not killing anyone. [/Quote]

Adverting is not done in regards to FLK new projects anymore because we now show screen shots we have over 650 projects on site now and screen shots is a form of advertising IMO.......one can now see by screen shots whether you want to buy the print or not. I apologise again Kaleyboy for the second time I WAS WRONG ;*O

Here is an example of a NEW PRINT FOR FIRST EXPOSURE ENGLISH DUBBED........the screen shots tells all on the order page.

[url link=http://www.flkcinema.com/MorInfo.asp?FilmID=1949&Search=Search]First Exposure Order Page[/url]

[img]http://www.flkcinema.com/Rsleeves/FIRST%20EXPOSURE%20(NEW).gif[/img]
[/Quote]

The screenshots are a very good idea, it's the best way of judging print quality without going through the hassle of uploading youtube clips, which can be sometimes removed by youtube.

sifu iron perm

Postby sifu iron perm » Mon Oct 18, 2010 12:02 am

Mothos hijacked my thread..|:o

lol...all good. Hope all is resolved.

amituofo

Return to “FLK Orders Page”