FLK inquiry!!

Get Feedback from queries online at FLK
lavenderlok

FLK inquiry!!

Postby lavenderlok » Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:49 pm

Subject: FLK inquiry!!

has anyone placed an order but didn't received that after one month??? and the admin don't reply my inbox message when I have asked for a refund!

lavenderlok

Postby lavenderlok » Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:40 pm

[Quote=Pete Jr]You never made it easy to post the package to you my friend....with your addy in Chinese
Full Name: l** f***
Address: 小æ¦?é?? å?ºå¤´è·¯
Address: 古æ¦?大è¡?å??å··ä¸?号
State: 广��中山�
Post Code: 528414

I have a tracking number for your package it should be with you by now....perhaps your customs are really awkward mate.

Will post you a tracking number in a few hours.[/Quote]
so where is the tracking number now? did u ever inform me provide an english address before this order has despatched?? u just let me keep waiting although this order placed on FEB! u just ignore my msg and never provide me a valid tracking number. u r making things easy in this way?!?!?!

lavenderlok

Re:

Postby lavenderlok » Wed Apr 24, 2013 4:19 pm

[Quote=Pete Jr][Quote=lavenderlok]so where is the tracking number now? did u ever inform me provide an english address before this order has despatched?? u just let me keep waiting although this order placed on FEB! u just ignore my msg and never provide me a valid tracking number. u r making things easy in this way?!?!?! [/Quote]

[Size=3]
[Color=Red]Tracking number RR230332086AE[/Color][/Size]

You are fortunate to have a tracking number because you chose International Airmail and this option does not have tracking. My father sent your package by "Registered Airmail" as a gesture of good faith.

please read the website page again in regards to "Shipping"
Please read "Terms & Conditions"

[url link=T&C link page]http://flkcinema.com/Terms.php[/url]

[Quote=Who Is Liable For Any Packages Stolen Or Not Delivered?

When ordering from courier services flkcinema.com will be liable for any packages stolen, lost, or delivered to the wrong address providing we were given the correct address when your order was made. We will repay you by crediting your account and giving you a credit code which you can use to order goods from us. However any orders delivered by Air mail is not insured and invariably creates all responsibilities and liabilities to you, the customer ordering the goods.

If for any reason your correct address was not given whilst making you order or a sudden change of address, all responsibility for incorrect address is the customers and FLK will not accept liability under any circumstances. FLK will not accept postal address from PayPal accounts. PayPal payments are accepted only for payments and are not linked to your FLK website as an account.Therefore it is the customers responsibility to update his/her FLK account with any changes via their account login direct with updated details of recent changes. ]Extract from FLK Terms & Conditions page[/Quote]

These terms have been the same for over 11 years since we have been on line.You really need to read our website terms & conditions before accusing them with false accusations (FLK scam!!!) especially when you gave us your address in Chinese on an English language website.
[Color=Red][/Color][Size=3][/Size][/Quote]

Yea, follow your advice, I just realized "Due to this reason we also do not provide the option of International Air Mail to countries outside of the EU. "

fortunately your dear father hasn't posted by International Air Mail , otherwise you violated your 11 years terms.

Anyway, thanks your father so much!

lavenderlok

Postby lavenderlok » Wed Apr 24, 2013 4:22 pm

Also, pls let me know which website I can track the package.

lavenderlok

Re:

Postby lavenderlok » Thu Apr 25, 2013 5:12 pm

[Size=3]
[Color=Red]Tracking number RR230332086AE[/Color][/Size]

You are fortunate to have a tracking number because you chose International Airmail and this option does not have tracking. My father sent your package by "Registered Airmail" as a gesture of good faith.

please read the website page again in regards to "Shipping"
Please read "Terms & Conditions"

[url link=T&C link page]http://flkcinema.com/Terms.php[/url]

[Quote=Who Is Liable For Any Packages Stolen Or Not Delivered?

When ordering from courier services flkcinema.com will be liable for any packages stolen, lost, or delivered to the wrong address providing we were given the correct address when your order was made. We will repay you by crediting your account and giving you a credit code which you can use to order goods from us. However any orders delivered by Air mail is not insured and invariably creates all responsibilities and liabilities to you, the customer ordering the goods.

If for any reason your correct address was not given whilst making you order or a sudden change of address, all responsibility for incorrect address is the customers and FLK will not accept liability under any circumstances. FLK will not accept postal address from PayPal accounts. PayPal payments are accepted only for payments and are not linked to your FLK website as an account.Therefore it is the customers responsibility to update his/her FLK account with any changes via their account login direct with updated details of recent changes. ]Extract from FLK Terms & Conditions page[/Quote]

These terms have been the same for over 11 years since we have been on line.You really need to read our website terms & conditions before accusing them with false accusations (FLK scam!!!) especially when you gave us your address in Chinese on an English language website.
[Color=Red][/Color][Size=3][/Size][/Quote]

pls let me know which website I can track the package.

lavenderlok

Re:

Postby lavenderlok » Tue Apr 30, 2013 2:31 am

[Quote=Pete Jr]This is not courier mate(Courier is quite expensive)....this is Registered airmail meaning you will have to go to your local post office and ask them to track the parcel by way of giving them the number RR230332086AE.

Please e-mail us regarding any further inquiries thanks on....
flashlegspetejr@flkcinema.com

BTW I changed your heading to FLK inquiry!!.......I think its far too strong words to say the least.

Thanks[/Quote]

I have already checked with my local post office and they said this is an invalid order number which means they couldn't find this parcel. pls show me tracking details if u have .

lavenderlok

Re:

Postby lavenderlok » Thu May 02, 2013 9:20 pm

[Quote=Pete Jr]I will scan the receipt and send it to you by e-mail today.[/Quote]
haven't received your receipt yet.

lavenderlok

FLK inquiry!!

Postby lavenderlok » Fri May 03, 2013 11:39 pm

[Quote=Pete Jr][Quote=Pete Jr][Quote=lavenderlok][Quote=Pete Jr]I will scan the receipt and send it to you by e-mail today.

haven't received your receipt yet.

Sorry I forgot been so busy....I have to scan it and sent it today.[/Quote][/Quote]

i didn't receive too!
also, pls contact your local postoffice to check whats wrong with this parcel as it is not in CHINA.

Return to “FLK Feed Back”