No Wunderkind.

Get Feedback from queries online at FLK
Gynther Meyer

No Wunderkind.

Postby Gynther Meyer » Sat Jul 25, 2009 6:57 pm

Ahh, it's nice to receive parcels from the United Arab Emirates! |:o

Today I received[I] Child of Peach 1 & 2[/I] (don't ask me how I could forget to order #3! Argh!!), The [I]Fairy and the Devil[/I], and [I]Young Flying Hero[/I]. These films are truly rare ones!! Thanks for the quick send out.

However, I notice the cover for [I]Child of Peach 2[/I] as a subtitle / alternative title says [I]Kung Fu Wonderchild[/I].

Pete, you might want to consider changing it for future reprints because that is actually a completely different film.

[I]Peach 2[/I] was directed by Chiu Chung-Hing in 1988, and [I]Wonder Child[/I] is from '86 and directed by Lee Tso-Nam. I have the credit info from HKMDb. Obviously HKMDb could be wrong but I have just checked the first part of the film and it is definitely a different film as I also have [I]Wonder Child[/I] and know the intro to that one.

Jack

Gynther Meyer

Postby Gynther Meyer » Sat Jul 25, 2009 7:18 pm

Ooh, I'm sorry about this, Pete, but I just checked the catalogue listing for [I]Child of Peach 3[/I] and I'm afraid the alternative title is wrong for that one too, LOL.

It's listed as [I]Magic of Spell[/I] but that is actually the aka title for [I]Child of Peach 2[/I]. Fortune Star has put it out on a VCD, and I have just checked to make sure and it IS indeed the same film as on your Child of Peach 2 DVD. The English title of the VCD clearly says [I]Magic of Spell[/I].

I'm informed that the aka title for Child of Peach 3 is [I]Magic Warriors[/I] (but I don't have the film).

Thus the series is like this:
Child Of Peach
Child Of Peach 2 (aka Magic Of Spell)
Child Of Peach 3 (aka Magic Warriors)

Pete Jr

Postby Pete Jr » Sun Oct 04, 2009 3:04 pm

Sorry for late reply Jack but I must say I'm totally confused with the WHOLE damn!! series and I will have get up to speed with the official title for all these....

Goldenswallow

Postby Goldenswallow » Mon Oct 05, 2009 9:35 am

I spent a bit of time pondering these titles in the past and it confused the hell out of me so I gave up! Love the action in them though, hope you enjoy em Gynther.

Hwang Jang Lee

Postby Hwang Jang Lee » Mon Oct 05, 2009 11:47 am

This should be documented IMHO. V:)

Return to “FLK Feed Back”