Cannot see the Last Post column

Report bugs or any errors you may find.
pollypolly

Cannot see the Last Post column

Postby pollypolly » Sun Oct 23, 2011 9:29 am

Hi,

The 'Last Post' column on the forum doesn't appear to be visible to me. Anyone else with the same problem? Thanks.

Pete Jr

Postby Pete Jr » Sun Oct 23, 2011 10:09 am

What do you mean by last post column Polly.....sorry for the stupid question mate.....my sister designed and scripted this forum not me :)

BTW guys this new website works a lot better in FIRE FOX!

We have a few bugs in MS!!

Knockabout

Postby Knockabout » Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:09 am

I also noticed this, so in the various subfora you can see who started a particular tread, but not who made the last comment/reply.

Also the icons which are supposed to indicate if there are any new posts (blue = nothing new, green = new posts) only seems to work on the main forum. Ie. i can see which subfora contains new posts, but when i access a particular subforum all the icons are blue!

Pete Jr

Postby Pete Jr » Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:20 am

[Quote=Knockabout]I also noticed this, so in the various subfora you can see who started a particular tread, but not who made the last comment/reply. Also the icons which are supposed to indicate if there are any new posts (blue = nothing new, green = new posts) only seems to work on the main forum. Ie. i can see which subfora contains new posts, but when i access a particular subforum all the icons are blue! [/Quote]

This is a lot clearer Knockabout....I fully understand what you mean now......I'm on it and thank you very much guys for the heads up.

Just as quick point, this forum is not a template its designed from scratch and allows us to add features at will....with a template forum its all ready made and very difficult for new features to be added unless you wrote the script, as we are able to on FLK.....I tell you all this because your observation in terms of BUGS is vital to us....So please tell us what not working properly so we can GET IF FIXED thanks.

pollypolly

Postby pollypolly » Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:27 pm

All ok at my end now, cheers.

Return to “FLK Bugs”