I need help (logging in bug)

Report bugs or any errors you may find.
El_Matador

I need help (logging in bug)

Postby El_Matador » Thu Mar 10, 2011 12:34 am

Hey, I'm a kung fu flicks junkie and I'm new on this site but something keeps me from becoming an active member. EVERYTIME I want to log in, something goes wrong and I get this message

[img]http://img823.imageshack.us/img823/9831/erroryau.jpg[/img]

Twice when I opened the site, I was already logged in. Idk what the hell is going on. Any help, please?

Chi Liu San

Postby Chi Liu San » Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:18 am

Try updating your Firefox. IE has lost its grip in the browser market in the past 3 years and is more a problem to get your teeth around.
Alternatively try Google Chrome all these browsers are far superior to IE by far IMHO.

Firefox is a superior browser to IE in every aspect relative to internet browsing.
[url link=http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/RC/]Firefox 4 latest version[/url]

This browser allows you to translate any website language in the world. Absolutely fabulous and it actually makes IE seem like a dinosaur browser.
[url link=http://www.google.com/chrome/index.html?hl=en&brand=CHMA&utm_campaign=en&utm_source=en-ha-row-bk&utm_medium=ha]Google chrome free download [/url]

Pete Jr

Postby Pete Jr » Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:34 am

Try to use the "Remember My Login Button" and never logout....you will find it a lot easier my friend......If you logout every time you visit we have some security measures in place that can cause you some problems.

This website was written in an old ASP script that don't like STRANGERS lol

WE ARE IN THE PROCESS OF UPDATING MANY THINGS ON FLK...With the help of my Brother Abbotflash!!

Knockabout

Postby Knockabout » Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:34 am

I found that it can help to login via the official homepage, instead of directly from the forum.

Pete Jr

Postby Pete Jr » Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:37 am

[Quote=Knockabout] I found that it can help to login via the official homepage, instead of directly from the forum. [/Quote]

Are you saying its easier to login from the HOME PAGE as opposed to directly from the forum Knockabout?

Knockabout

Postby Knockabout » Thu Mar 10, 2011 4:11 pm

It's not easier, but i noticed this when i visited my parents-in-laws this christmas. Using their computer i wasn't able to log on via the main forum, however, if i logged in via this site: http://www.flkcinema.com/Login.asp, the problem was solved! Haha, but don't ask me how or why lol

El_Matador

Re:

Postby El_Matador » Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:22 pm

[Quote=Knockabout]I found that it can help to login via the official homepage, instead of directly from the forum.[/Quote]

Works beautifully. Thankslol

midboss

Postby midboss » Sun Oct 02, 2011 1:28 pm

I'm having a bit of trouble logging in at the mo.

On my netbook, I can log in at about the third attempt. On the first attempt, I click the login button after entering my username and password and get redirected to the front page without logging me in. On the second attempt it says my login details are incorrect. On the third attempt (without changing anything) it works.

On my main PC, it doesn't log me on at all - I just keep getting the 'wrong details' message, or redirected to the homepage. Oddly, when I've tried a few login attempts, the login page simply reloads - without any messages. If I try to go to the homepage, it kicks me back to the login screen. I even tried typing the address of the homepage into the address bar, and it automatically redirects me to the login page.

I'm using chrome as my browser, though I also tried firefox, with the same result.

The only other bug I've found, which is not related to this, is that lauslee's recent thread in the Korean section of the forum comes up with no title for me. There's a white gap where the clickable thread title should be, but nothing to click on. I've tried highlighting the space, but there's nothing there.

Pete Jr

Postby Pete Jr » Sun Oct 02, 2011 2:32 pm

Hi Midboss

The problem is the "Remember Button" at the login..... I'm actually still working on this link and having problems...this is the reason for you being logged out I believe....once its fixed I will let you know its all okay.

midboss

Postby midboss » Sun Oct 02, 2011 3:03 pm

Cheers Pete!

Return to “FLK Bugs”