AMRS

Report bugs or any errors you may find.
rarebastard

Postby rarebastard » Wed Feb 18, 2009 3:25 pm

again i say nay. don't see it on my blackberry at work and home. nothing is wrong with my PC period. abbot can do anything he programed the site so the whole PC excuse is not convicing to say the least. as for a day or 2 i can see it then its gone. whatever:|(

Pete Jr

Postby Pete Jr » Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:43 am

[Quote=Rarebastard]as for a day or 2 i can see it then its gone. whatever[/Quote]

Well you never mentioned this before that you could see the threads at some point....had you said that before perhaps Adam could have analyzed the problem better and try to pin point the possible glitch....we were of the impression you were not able to see the threads since 03/11/2008 till now by your previous posts...Strange:|(

To be honest my brother works fulltime on some big programing projects and even I dont see him much anymore....he has very little time and I have no idea how he built this site its all his baby (Programing is not my thing)....I had to presure him recenty to get him to update Hwang Jang Lee's account for him to be able to see certain threads....so you were not alone....

rarebastard

Postby rarebastard » Thu Feb 19, 2009 3:31 pm

bun dat

Abbot Flash

Postby Abbot Flash » Tue Mar 17, 2009 3:22 pm

[Quote=Rarebastard]again i say nay. don't see it on my blackberry at work and home. nothing is wrong with my PC period. abbot can do anything he programed the site so the whole PC excuse is not convicing to say the least. as for a day or 2 i can see it then its gone. whatever[/Quote]

I believe your machine has defied the laws a mathematics in the past months. These are just binary codes and frankly I'm surprised you can see them at some point and then they disappear.:(

If you cant see the threads now then I suggest you forget ever seeing them again, this would be beyond my powers in scripts.

rarebastard

Postby rarebastard » Tue Mar 17, 2009 5:56 pm

what ever you did today worked hope it stays that way

pollypolly

Postby pollypolly » Tue Mar 17, 2009 8:11 pm

Welcome back to AMRS Rarebastard!

Abbot Flash

Postby Abbot Flash » Wed Mar 18, 2009 10:50 am

[Quote=Rarebastard] what ever you did today worked hope it stays that way [/Quote]

Its called magic:)

ShaolinChamber36

AMRS

Postby ShaolinChamber36 » Thu Jun 25, 2009 1:31 pm

[Quote=Shaolin Chamber 36]What are the qualifications necessary to become a member of AMRS? I am very interested and would love to be apart of the movement.[/Quote]

[Quote=FLK Pete Jr]The main thing is all the current members have to vote you in 100% acceptance (Everyone needs to know who you are). Therefore general character and dealings with fans on a whole plays a major part in becoming an AMRS new member. Its basically to avoid squabbles and petty disagreement of which we don't really experience in the club. Disagreements we have, but no one makes it in to a nonsense dispute that gets nasty.

Second thing you must have something to offer the club by way of material, knowledge of the genre or research assistance and perhaps rare title prints, however this is not important we have quite a few die-hards with untold material for projects including myself.

Third thing willingness to assist each project wholeheartedly and this don't mean loosing sleep, it can be as small as sharing stills and pictures for a particular project.

In a nutshell we just want everyone to get along with each other really, it a fun experience with rewarding results, not meant to be a headache with stress out individuals on your case.[/Quote]

I am truly interested. I am ready and willing to do what I can when I can when needed. I do not engage in online bickering and arguing, I am a peaceful person who tends to get along with everyone I come across. In fact on my previous site I had a forum and in it the only rule was "keep the peace, have patience, and forgive offense" which was a quote from The 8 Masters. I genuinely would love to be a part of the AMRS, and am inviting all current members to 'get to know me' by asking any questions you may have.

Some of the current members I am already quite familiar with and hold in high regard, and the others I am eager to become acquaint. Feel free to discuss here or via PM.

Pete Jr

Postby Pete Jr » Thu Jun 25, 2009 4:04 pm

Hi Ray...

I believe very strongly you are a decent guy and a good person that will assist AMRS in many ways....one who has a real passion for the genre and we have submitted a post in the AMRS thread as to your request for the members to review by suggestion of Venomsfreak.....I do believe your request will be dealt with.....I must also make it clear not all the members know you that well and to form an opinion of someone not known to them is difficult...(You will require 100% vote from all existing members)

Some of the AMRS members have traded for years and known each personally via Kermit's screenings 2 years ago in the UK. I was a personal friend of Linn for years before he died and he was asked by me to be a moderator on FLK before Fandom asked him.

I would suggest you wait a short while in order to become more familiar with AMRS members and I can assure you this will most definitely secure you a position with the Club IMO!!!

ShaolinChamber36

Re:

Postby ShaolinChamber36 » Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:05 pm

[Quote=FLK Pete Jr]

I would suggest you wait a short while in order to become more familiar with AMRS members and I can assure you this will most definitely secure you a position with the Club IMO!!![/Quote]

I believe this is a good suggestion and quite fair. I look forward to getting to know more kind and friendly people :)

Return to “FLK Bugs”