Peri's having problems!

Report bugs or any errors you may find.
ironfistedmonk2003

Peri's having problems!

Postby ironfistedmonk2003 » Sat Oct 25, 2008 10:35 am

Our friend Peringaten has PM'd me over at KFC, he hasn't been able to log on to FLK since we had the problems and keeps getting a 404 error screen. Any chance the Whizkid Abbot could look into this and sort our mate out?

Pete Jr

Postby Pete Jr » Sat Oct 25, 2008 12:44 pm

Abbot is on holiday for 2 weeks however Paul is the whizkid about to deal with this problem!!!

I'll have him look into it ASAP!!!

ironfistedmonk2003

Postby ironfistedmonk2003 » Sat Oct 25, 2008 2:19 pm

Nice one Pete

Peringatan

Postby Peringatan » Wed Nov 05, 2008 1:16 am

I'm in, but with a different account, just registered (a instead of an e, last vowel)... Any chance of getting the old account, with my proper moniker, back? Can't tell you why it won't log me in, don't get it myself... just get that 404 screen when I hit submt password and user name. Haven't tried to log out & in with this new account yet, so don't know if it only affects the old one...

Cheers.

Daigoro

Re:

Postby Daigoro » Wed Nov 05, 2008 4:55 am

[Quote=Peringatan]Haven't tried to log out & in with this new account yet, so don't know if it only affects the old one...

Cheers.[/Quote]

I doubt you going to be able to log back in with that test id peri. When FLK crashed i also had the
same problem. Not that you dont know but for anyone else who might wonder after a while where
the NEW members are. I dont know how i got it to work but i did. Im not sure what the error is i
advise upgrade Firefox after clean uninstall re-sintall it again and update your OS (not before ma-
king a backup point) with the lastest updates and then try again from the login link NOT the one
on the front page of [url=http://www.flkcinema.com.]www.flkcinema.com.[/url] Hmmm

I still am not able to login from the top and have to go to the LOGIN LINK

ironfistedmonk2003

Postby ironfistedmonk2003 » Wed Nov 05, 2008 8:46 pm

Peri is still having problems, he made a new account to make a few posts and now he can't log on with that one either! Here's his PM to me on KFF with a description of the error message he keeps getting

"No! Just signed up with a new account to send Ninja best wishes, a couple of other posts, and then signed out with it... Can't sign back in again on the new account!!!!! Same issue! Oh well, guess I'll stop posting there till they sort it out...

Could you just mention this after my post in your Peri's having problems thread. It's a problem to sign up a new email and FLK account everytime just to make a post. Would be much obliged if you could mention it, or just quote this reply into the next post in that thread if you want.

In case it helps whoever's dealing with it, I got a google option to diagnose connection error after I log in password & username, which says: "'localhost' is not set up to establish a connection on port "World Wide Web service (HTTP)" with this computer."

Who knows, maybe it's just a problem on my end, but I've no clues to resolve it!"

I'm sure one of the boffins in the Flash Clan can fix this one for him?!

Daigoro

Postby Daigoro » Sat Nov 08, 2008 5:14 am

I hope he is able to come back before too long this also affects other members
from being able to join. I dont post here much but i can sort of imagine how it
must feel not being able to log in after what 2-3 months now?

Return to “FLK Bugs”