And Here They All Are!!!

Flashlegs Competition Entries Go Here!
Goldenswallow

Postby Goldenswallow » Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:27 am

7 and 1 gave me problems, would've got number 10 though....

Are you going to reveal the answers eventually Pete?

Silver & Gold Dragon

Postby Silver & Gold Dragon » Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:02 pm

1 70% I think I got, 2 now that Chi Liu San says it not Bruce Li I know I've got it wrong, 3 90% think I got it, 4 again 90% think I got it 5 100% I know I'm right only thing is I don't like the spoiler still, 6 80% I think I got it, 7 50/50 Chance of being right I think 8 Don't know but anyone else think of THE DUEL when you look at the staircase? 9 70% think I would have got it 10 I know I would have 100% got it.

RTF600

Postby RTF600 » Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:22 pm

[Quote=jrcma] 8 Don't know but anyone else think of THE DUEL when you look at the staircase? [/Quote]

I sure did that why that one made me think for a long while.

pollypolly

Postby pollypolly » Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:04 pm

Belated congratulations to the winners of the comp!

I'm actually quite gutted as I got all of them right (and definitely would have got Still 10) - except for that blasted Still 7 - Fists of Vengeance. To rub it in, during the comp, I even got my copy of the film out and skimmed it to see if I could find the scene and I still missed it! ;*O

Congrats again guys!

Silver & Gold Dragon

Re:

Postby Silver & Gold Dragon » Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:31 pm

Told to delete the post by rules but don't know how. :(

Pete Senior

Postby Pete Senior » Sun Feb 27, 2011 3:06 am

Could it be possible that Richard knows these titles because of his vigilant attentiveness over 25/30 years viewing these Asian classics that warrants him to make such a statement. He can identify these films from a mere picture/still and making a statement as such does not lead to arrogance.
Frankly I've known this man personally for decades and never experienced arrogance from him.

This is clearly a slur of Richard's general disposition to those who know him as such.
Calumnious remakes are so easy on the internet sadly.

Silver & Gold Dragon

Re:Forum Posting Guidelines!!

Postby Silver & Gold Dragon » Sun Feb 27, 2011 4:28 am

[Quote=Pete Jr] For those not aware WE POSTED SOME FLK POSTING Guidelines in the first part of the new year.

[url link=http://www.flkcinema.com/Posts.asp?ForumID=24&RoomID=5612&Submit=Start]FLK POST GUIDELINES[/url]

These are the first few paragraphs.

[Quote=]FLK will not tolerate ridicule, insults, or attacks on any individual. Our forum is a peaceful one where positive communication and information can be exchanged and debated in a friendly manner.

If you find yourself the victim of abuse please contact one of our moderators and they will take care of the problem for you. Please avoid arguing on the forum itself as this will stray off topic and create disharmony.

FLK's members are from all over the world. Many of our members speak English as a second or third language. Please be tolerant of this and refrain from correcting another member's spelling or grammar.
[/Quote][/Quote]
I could feel offended this forums always turning against me.:(

How does that spelling/grammar part apply? my grammar sh*t so why would I have a go at someone for that :| are you trying to take the p*ss now? maybe that part applies more to Lee he was the 'correcting' one.

pollypolly

Postby pollypolly » Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:57 am

I think we should wrap this thread up. The competition is over anyway and so for it to descend into an argument would serve no purpose.

jrcma - your comment directed towards Eagle's Claw Champ did have a blunt tone to it but I don't think that Champ was particularly offended and I'm sure you didn't mean it to sound as sharp as how it came out.

It was a good competition and harmless bit of fun, let's not sour the mood and instead look forward to the next one whenever that may be.

k-fist

Postby k-fist » Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:08 pm

Shit that i have overlooked it .... think i had known them all ...

pollypolly

Postby pollypolly » Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:20 pm

I'm up for it...and I'll be in the country this time too. Count me in.

Return to “FLK Competitions”