Anyone Seen This???

Rare New Wave? Yes some New Wave Classics are rares too.
rarebastard

Postby rarebastard » Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:32 pm

this is a well crafted film. the director created an air of suspense and haste almost to the point of panic. the film grabs you and doesn't let go. you don't even notice there is no kung fu in it. if they could create this atmosphere in a straight kung fu film it would be a hit even today!

Pete Jr

Postby Pete Jr » Sat Jan 15, 2011 6:56 am

[Quote=Rarebastard] this is a well crafted film. the director created an air of suspense and haste almost to the point of panic. the film grabs you and doesn't let go. you don't even notice there is no kung fu in it. if they could create this atmosphere in a straight kung fu film it would be a hit even today![/Quote]

These are expert critique comments here mate....you should be writing reviews, I'm sure everyone would enjoy reading them including me...|:o

rarebastard

Re:

Postby rarebastard » Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:14 am

[Quote=Pete Jr] [Quote=Rarebastard] this is a well crafted film. the director created an air of suspense and haste almost to the point of panic. the film grabs you and doesn't let go. you don't even notice there is no kung fu in it. if they could create this atmosphere in a straight kung fu film it would be a hit even today![/Quote]

These are expert critique comments here mate....you should be writing reviews, I'm sure everyone would enjoy reading them including me...|:o[/Quote]

thanks pete i wish i had the time to invest in doing in depth reviews. i wish i could get a job just doing reviews but sadly such a chance has no presented itself. i just try my best and add my 2 cents

Pete Jr

Postby Pete Jr » Mon Feb 07, 2011 2:36 am

[Quote=Rarebastard]thanks pete i wish i had the time to invest in doing in depth reviews. i wish i could get a job just doing reviews but sadly such a chance has no presented itself. i just try my best and add my 2 cents [/Quote]

Well I think you are a veteran mate......and you always had a good way with words IMO!!!......try doing some reviews in the Gunshed section....I'm sure we would all appreciate your expertise in this area.|:o

Return to “Rare New Wave”